New Generation.60

--*9 Months Later*--

Yoongi Pov

I was serving the breakfast to my wife and my sister I was also waiting for Luna suddenly my eyes fall on upstairs there she is walking down with her husband and her boyfriend none other then her work files

Whole 9 months she didn't stopped working Lia also did the same thing I wonder what will they do when there child will born she sat in the chair still drowned in the files I looked at Namjoon and he sighed in defeat

Yoongi:Luna keep taht file aside and eat the breakfast *serious tone*

Luna:oppa just one more page and after that I will *pout*

Yoongi:yaaaa....just cuz of you I can't let my niece or nephew wait for food *snatched the file*

Luna:aahh.....why? *whined*

Lia;ahhh....I am also tired from this man he also don't let me work peacefully *eats food*

Namjoon:he is not wrong tho you both annoy us so much by not obeying us *sighed*

Lia:we don't like getting controlled *rolls eyes*

Yoongi:and guess what in bedroom she says opposite but only few times most of the time i obeys her *sighed*

Namjoon:I can understand hyung Luna also says the same but very rarely *sighed*

Yoongi:ewww.....don't tell me about her *side eyeing her*

Lucy:by the way you all know Beomgyu is getting cute day by day *excitedly*

Tae:oh...yeah yesterday Yerim called me and told me about Beomgyu  *feeds lucy*

Luna:hmmm....Yeonjun was jot able to sleep whole Beomgyu kept crying and disturbing there sleep *eats food*

Jennie:I was thinking when will Yerim and Yeonjun will come here again *pout*

Jin:probably when you four will give birth *cutting fruits*

Lucy:well Kai and Soobin also adopted a boy as there son *smile*

Tae:ohh....yeah I saw his picture what's his name i forget *thinks deeply*

Jennie:his name is Lee Felix I am happy for Soobin and Kai *smile*

I was also eating when suddenly my eyes fall on Luna her eyes become widen and she looked down what happened to her

Yoongi:you ok? *holds her hand*

Luna:fuck everyone Oppa Namjoon my water broke take me to hospital *panic tone*

Namjoon:what the fuck oh my god ok what should I do *panicking*

Tae:call the ambulance *yelled*

Lia:why are you yelling just call it yourself *yelled*

They called the ambulance and soon the ambulance came Namjoon took Luna in bridal style inside the ambulance

Ahhh....I am totally panicked what should I do?we reached to hospital and the nurse laid her in the stretcher

Yoongi:doctor please do something my water broke and I am in pain *panicking*

Luna:yaaaaa.......dumb oppa my water broke and I am in pain *yelled in pain*

Yoongi:oh yes yes her water broke please save her *panicking*

Doctor took her inside and I was still panicking and looking here and there thinking what to do next ahhh....Luna just don't panic

Lia:damn what will he do when my water will broke *whispered to lucy*