Chp 3

Luka Pov
( In deer form)
I was in the forest finding herbs for the winter season the tribe leader said that
This winter season will be more extreme than the previous years.

I found the other herbs but the blue bell is near the cave , l have to there fast and retern quickly since the tribes men said they had seen a feral there.

As l was near the cave when I saw a female mumuring, huh what is female doing here. [ In beast man form]
(when beast man change their forms they do not become" you know" they will be wearing a skirt )
I came behind her and said"Female".

She slowly faced towards me. What a beautiful female.

Black hair coming till her hips

Honey skin , slim curvy body,
Doe eyes, her eye colour was warm as honey that can make anyone happy just buy looking at her eyes , soft lips ,she is like a goddess.

Coming out of my daze  l asked her " Female what are you doing in forest, are you separated from your males, which tribe are you from ?"

She said " Actually I am lost and l don't have any males "
Surprised at her soft honey vioce and beauty l said  " lt is almost night and is dangerous for a female like you to stay outside l'll take you to my cave "

"Yes ,thank you " l surprise that she thanked me females are usually arrogant. I transformed into my beast form and l bend down so she can climb up and l started runing towards my cave.

After reaching the cave

When we reached l made her sit on the flat rock surface and then l said l will go out and find some fruits for her to eat

  l returned the cave with seed fruits and dusk fruits.

She was smiling while eating them l think she loves them.

I really wish that she accepts me as her mate...No No what am l even thinking female's don't like form our tribe.

( This is because deer tribe is the second weakest tribe and are herbivore accept herbivore females it is very rare
that a herbivore is accepted by a carnevior female

Mostly herbivores are considered useless as they don't hunt.

And herbivore females are born in least numbers.)

Thank you very much ... um"

    " Luka"

  "Thanks Luka"

"So female where are you from which tribe ? How did you end up in the forest ? where are your mates?"

"Well l am a human, And my tribe died during the tribal war and l am form a different continent , And l don't have any males"  she has no males maybe l can have a chance, then l asked her

"Oh l am sorry to hear that, are you planning to take any male ?"

"Yes , but l just couldn't find someone suitable as my first mate , By the way do you have a female" she is such a beautiful female she must really want a strong male after all not someone like me

She asked if l had a female maybe she is interested in me .

"No"

"Ok then do you want to be my first mate"

The beautiful female asked me to be her first male is this a dream out of shock l said .

"Huh are you sure you want me as your mate , l am a herbivore "

"What's worng with being a herbivore
I like you and want you to be my mate"

She said that she likes me l am so happy
And she said there is nothing worng with being a herbivore.

"Thank you female for accepting me to be your mate "

"Okie then *kisses on he's forehead* my dear mate ."

Blushing mess Luka

"By the way my name is Jasmine"

"Jasmine what a beautiful name "

A man came in front of the cave and yelled " The healer's meeting about to begin come fast"

Luka yelled back " Yes l will come in few a time "

"Jasmine l have to go to the meeting in the castle l will come back late please don't go out of the cave it will be dangerous as a tribes man said that a feral was spotted nearby"

"Ok l will stay inside the cave and you go and come back safely "

"Ok my dear jasmine "
Jasmine in a blushing mess

Luka leaves Jasmine in his cave and goes

( lf your wondering that how he can leave her and go to the meeting than it's because the cave is in central part of the tribe)

*****************************************