CHP 12

In the morning

I woke up hugging a warm,  soft and small female, MY female she was looking so beautiful and cute hugging me her small frame and cute sleeping face can make any male fall in love with her.

After adoreing her face for more than 10 minutes l said " Jasmine wake up"

Jasmine pov

I was sleeping peacefully hugging my soft pillow in my dream , but then someone was trying to wake me up. Unknowingly l said in a sleepy voice "Mom 5 more minutes please"

But then I felt someone kissing my forehead, and eyes l slowly opened my eyes and saw a pair of green eyes. I was completely confused but then momories rushed into my head.And l slowly woke up and said " Good morning Luka"

She slowly flutted her eyes and was waking up slowly like a new born cub looking so cute, the urge to kiss her hardly till l run out of breath.

I came out of my dream world when she said " Luka can you boil water for me to have a bath please. "
Right away Jasmine I said and went towards the river near by to bring water.

While Luka was away l made a mental notes  about my to do list:

Find out about Rosy .

Find bamboo to make flute.

Go to the market and buy necessary stuff for the house and make a bigger under ground house.

Okay then let's begin the day !!

I first took a pair of toothbrush and a  toothpaste for me and my mate.

Luka pov
My female is having secrets, don't worry you will warm up to me soon and I promise to keep your secrets  forever in my heart a tattoo came around my pinky finger.
Jasmine pov
While he came back and kept the water for boiling l taught him how brush he's teeth and after we finished.It was my time to have a bath he poured equal amount of normal water and hot water and went out to gather fruits for us .

Jasmine took her bath and changed into this outfit

Damn l look so good, this outfit suits this beast world

After taking that bath l felt so relieved and relaxed now it's the time to go shopping !!

Jasmine came out of the bathroom and went towards Luka who was making a herbal paste, and back hugged him .
At first he was startled but realised that it was his cute female who is hugging him he turned around and he forgot how to breathe for a second, just how can a female look so beautiful in such a simple outfit.

Jasmine waved her hand infont of Luka bringing him back to reality.
Ja... Jasmine you look very beautiful

Aww thank you my lovely mate

At these words he was a complete blushing mess

Now shall we go to the market, Luka nodded
But before that let me just store this paste

Ok

Luka put the paste mixture in a jar and kept it in a box.
Jasmine already tired the pouch which Luka gave yesterday on her waist.

Both of them were ready to leave, they took hide bags and left the den to do some shopping.