CHP 8

After l finished reading the guide book.Just in time I came out of my space to where l was sitting, then I saw Luka running towards me .

Luka!

Jasmine ! *smiles and sit's beside her*
The tribe leader had called me to congratulate me for finding a mate and also about finding another mate since l am a healer l can't go for hunting who knows when a beastman or female needs me so the trib leader had told me to find you a mate and by the end of today's feast he said to meet with you and introducing you to eligible male's.

Ok when the feast is going to get over ?
And were do we have to go to meet the leader?

After the announcement of the pagent but right now its wolf Beastmen turn fight eachother to impress females and l have to stay here since l am the healer

Is ther any place over here where l can go walk , it's just that I don't like fighting or looking at fights

Um yes there is a light plant area not very far , just go straight and take a right and if anything happens just yell my name.

(If you'll are wondering why Luka is so confident and doesn't say he will also come with her Firstly,he had secretly temporary marked her so if there is any problem he can find her Secondly,he sensed a strong Beastmen has been protecting or being near her from the time he brought her form the ferals place and the beast is not a feral hence,he is not that worried about her)

Ok * says cutely and goes to the light plant area * with the name she guessed that it will be plant's that glow in the dark.

The minute I reached the light plant area I was completely speechless the view was million times much better than on earth beautiful glowing plants everywhere I sat down in the grass and system popped out.

Task triggered :

Find 5 herbs in the light plant area !!

Reward :

Person and event identification power !!

Says and Disappears

The place is not that dark because of the plants thank God okay so I have to find five herbs starts searching for herbs wait is this Tulsi okay I found one now goes a bit Deeper behind the trees , l found mint, oregano , thyme and sage.

Task completed!!!!
Reward granted!!!!

I grabbed a vine hanging from the tree and tied up the herbs, and l kept them in my space secretly without anyone noticing secretly , and then l started roaming around after about 20min of roaming l decided to go back to the feast.
I reached the feast and went towards Luka , the min he saw me he smiled at me and l smiled back.

A blue hologram came in front of me

NAME : LUKA

AGE : 40

SPECIES : FOREST DEER SPIRIT / ????

LEVEL : 7

ELEMENT : TROPICAL MEDICINE

PERSONALITY : CLAM , SMART , CARING AND GENTLE

RELATIONSHIP : FIANCE

So it gives me an intro of people nice!
And the second leader came and started speaking.

Thank for coming to the feast now I will be telling about the pagent.
The day after tomorrow the pagent will take place the pagent will be for two days.

BEAST PAGEANT

It is Like a beauty pageant but without ramp walking , it's for females to get more mate's after the pagent is over all females who have participated will have to sit on chairs the winner will set on the main chair and males who have liking on a female they will go and give her gift if the female likes the gift she will accept the male and if she doesn't like the male she can accept his gift and reject them .