1. Big Mouth

Saturday evening at a party bash at this ballroom inside The Mason Manor. A wannabe hotshot player named Earnest is there looking around observing everyone there having a good time; mingling, dancing, drinking and eating. Along with a live band and a deejay on the stage performing. All sudden he happens to notice this woman with a pretty, glowing smile wearing a greyish dress and she is the hostess of the party. She approaches Earnest greeting, "hi, having a good time?" Earnest says, "yes, although I just got here. Oh, by the way, my name is Earnest, my cousin Vesta." "Oh, Vesta my co-worker and she told me much about you." Says the party hostess with Earnest replying, "she has? I hope it is good." "Yep, but not a whole lot, well Earnest we have plenty of food, drinks and folks, along with plenty of entertainment. Have fun and enjoy yourself!" Smiling, Earnest replies, "I surely will, maybe a dance or two later." Smiling, she says, "certainly, by the way my name is Jasmine." While she is going to greet the others with Earnest going to the bar to get him another drink.

At the bar, he tells the bartender "Another glass of Cognac with Coke, please?" The bartender retrieves his drink and hands it to him, Earnest takes a sip and he likes the taste. While he is enjoying his drink and tapping a foot to the music playing, he is still eying Jasmine with lust in his eyes telling this tall man next to him, "um, um, um, look at the body on that woman, the woman in the grey dress hostess this shindig, I sure would like to get next to her, she told her name is Jasmine." The tall man says, "really"!  Earnest continues, "Yep really, she promises me a dance, not just any dance, a nice slow dance to a nice slow jam, so I could whisper sweet quotes into her ears as I attempt to rub and squeeze that big booty of hers." The man with his arms folded looking at him in a scrutinizing way saying, "Really!" "Yep, after the party, I take her over to my crib, just the two of us alone and bone the shit out of her on my satin sheets, she stays over to the morning, where we have bacon, eggs and grits, and after breakfast, we get to do it again. What an ass, what an ass and I can't wait to get into that pussy." "Really!" "Yep really! My; my; What an ass, what an ass on her and I can't wait to hit it!" The big man shaking his head side to side while he tells Earnest, "You have to pardon me while I join my wife." Earnest reply, "Go ahead home slide, do your thing. By the way my name is Earnest." The big man tells him, "Earnest, Earnest my name is Roger, we'll talk later Earnest, I guarantee we will be talking, Earnest." The big man walking away towards Jasmine, who happens to be Roger's wife to a stun Earnest with the both of them looking into each other eyes smiling with Jasmine arms around Roger and Roger arms around Jasmine as they dance a little and what stun Earnest more is that Roger is lifting both his and Jasmine arms towards Earnest showing matching wedding rings, along with a scorn look on his face. Earnest decides to leave the ballroom and the manor quickly, going to his car, getting in and driving away, "Woo, if not worth fighting over."

THE END