SIXTY-THREE.

"Lover, I feel your sorrow,
Pouring out of your skin."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ──

COREY'S POV:

COREY'S POV:

I have been non stop thinking about Nadia since she first texted me the outcome of her appointment. She has chronic fatigue syndrome, a chronic illness which makes her feel like she is being imprisoned in her own body and it won't ever go away.

    I can't say that I know fully what she is going through or feeling because I don't have a chronic illness, but I can empathise with her situation and I can understand the basics of how it affects her. I know someone with fibromyalgia and that person is very close to me so I see how something like that affects them and it's similar to how Nadia's illness affects her, it's like she has to run a marathon whilst also battling the flu at the same time.

    It's an awful disease and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, although I wouldn't mind Jasper suddenly developing it, however harsh that may sound.

    I have been wanting to call her, or even text her but I can't bring myself to do it as I want her to go about this her way. She has just had probably the worst news of her life and is battling between her feelings for me and her relationship with her brother. I know if I was in her situation I would choose her in a heartbeat but this is Nadia we are talking about and there is no one she loves more than her own brother, not even Archie came close to the love she has for Willem.

    Guilt suddenly rushes all through me again but I shake it away when I remember that I am not the issue. There is nothing wrong with me making Nadia happy or vice versa, the issue is Willem's reaction to us. Granted, we did lie to him but that's besides the point, it's not like we didn't want to tell him it just sort of slipped our mind time and time again.

    I wonder how Nadia is doing, I really wish I could see her to hold her and comfort her as she deals with this.

    "Meloche," Coach Graysons loud voice makes me jump slightly. "Focus."

    I look around at my surroundings and I remember that I am on the ice training for the semi finals that are in a few days. I really need to be on the ball but thoughts of Nadia keep seeping through my mind. I feel guilty as all my team are trying so hard to win this but I am the one that keeps fucking things up for them as Nadia seems to be the only thing on my mind these days. To them it probably seems like I don't give a fuck but right now I just want to be there comforting my girl.

    Training was a blast today though, we bumped a few heads and we all brushed up on our techniques so I would say we are ready to win this thing, I just need to get my head out of my own arse long enough for us to actually be able to do so.