(11.1)

"Abey maar maar maar haan gloo wall daal abey chu- nahi nahi gaali nahi control abey maar na alok ki ability on kar medi maar haan haan tere saamne banda hai abey saale AWM ka scop khol aur head maar naaaaa yesssss ye round nikal gaya" shehnaaz shout on top of her voice while playing free fire.

"Oye" she hear the voice which she hate the most. She look at her right side and saw the person she hate from bottom of her heart.

"Kya hai" she yelled.

"Teri problem kya hai itni tez kon chillata hai" Sidharth said angrily.

She remove her headphones and glare Sidharth.

"For your kind information insaan chillata zor se hi hai" she smile extra sweetly.

He did the same "oh mujhe to pata hi nahi tha lekin kya aap kripya karke andar jaakar chilla sakti hai kya hai na mujhe padhai karni hai". He know there is no use to say something to her because she was engrossed in her game.

"Okay okay" she said without understanding what he said. But she stop when she understand. She nostrils filled with anger. "Oye sharma ke magarmach mein kiu andar jaau mera ghar hai jaha rehna hai wahi rahungi".

Shehnaaz Verma. A college going student who hate study she somehow get passing marks. She love to live like tomboy. She had a shoulder cut hairs because of her mother otherwise she love boy cut hairstyle. She never wear girls cloths in fact she buy cloths from boys selection. Hate her neighbor from bottom of her heart.

"Oye varma ki chipkali aa gai asli roop me lekin teri jesi ladki oh sorry aadhe ladke se kya hi expect kiya ja sakta hai"

Meet Sidharth Sharma. College going student who's world revolve around his books. He is a topper. He had ambivert personality. Hate her neighbor alot. If he get a chance to kill her he will kill her from his bare hands.

"Saale teri himmat kesi hui mujhse aese baat karne ki aur ye meri jesi kesi haan tere jese ladke aese ladke ke mein muh bhi nahi lagti samjha na ab chal nikal"

"Mein kiu niklu mera ghar hai tu andar ja aur insaano jese reh samjhi exam aane wale hai uspar dhyan de naki game par useless girl".

"Tu useless,unusable,worthless, unhelpful samjha"

"Oh madam ko english aati hai" he said sarcastically.

"Haan tere se zyda aati hai sab samjh zyda udh mat tu girega muh ke bal"

"Oh mein to dar gaya chal be ja na mujhe disturb mat kar padhne de warna kar dunga tere papa se complaint"

She look at him for some minutes and went inside. He try to look into her room. "Sach me chali gai ye to" he smile widely and open his books but closed immediately when he hear loud music sound. He close his eyes to control his anger.

She play lungi dance song on her speakers loudly and dance like manic wrapping her scarf like a lungi. She lip syn a specific part.

Night club mai aaya, mai toh

She wear her sunglasses.

Mujhko rokega kon aur kaiko

She rise her collar and blow ears on her almost gone nails.

Maira mood mai dance karega

She sing looking at him and point her finger to herself.

Kisika daddy sai ni darega

She smirks and lip syn this like she is told him that she didn't have fear.

Jisko jo bi hai wo karna wo kar lo