(10.5)

"Zinda to hai dadu" rudra said to dadu and received a smack on his head.

"Hume bhi dikh raha hai" neil said.

"Lekin ye dono yaha kar kya rahe hai?" Avni asked.

"Lekin ek baat hai ye kuttey ne hume is bacchi se bolne ko mana kara tha aur khudh yaha chupak ke so raha hai" dadu said.

"Han hume mana karke khudh openly romance kar rahe hai" rudra said and click their picture.

"Tune photo kiu li?" Vidyut asked.

"Baad me blackmail karunga aur kuch maang lunga" he said with a grin.

"Lekin hua kya jo ye aese so rahe hai" ashok ji asked to rita maa.

"Mujhe kese pata hoga mein aapke saath hi aai hu"

"But jodi badi changi lag rahi hai dono ki" vidya said with a smile.

"Ye to hai shreya se zyda achi shehnaaz lag rahi hai" varun said.

"Kya ho raha hai?" Sanjana asked to them as they all are standing in circle infront of sofa. They all turn towards her. Her eyes got widened when she saw them. They both are sleeping hugging eachother.

 They both are sleeping hugging eachother

"Ye sab kya hai?" She asked them.

"Pata nahi hum log niche aaye to ye aese hi so rahe the"

"Are to uthao na ae ladki uth" she shout loudly.

They both wake up and saw eachother. They smile and again sleep. Their family members chuckle.

"Bhaiya uth jaaao" rudra shout on his ear. They woke up with jerk and look at everyone.

"Laila majnu good morning" rudra said.

They look at eachother and sat on a safe distance. He correct his clothes and hairs.

"Kya hai ye sab?" Dadu asked sternly.

"Wo... dadu.... wo"

"Kya wo wo ye sab chodo aur jaao fresh hokar aao dono pehle" dadu said. They went upstairs with the speed of light.

They all laugh on them. They both blush like as a caught red handed by family members.

"Chalo bhai kaam par lago" rita maa said and went to. Kitchen with vidya.

In their room :

"Pehle mein jaaungi" shehnaaz was standing on the bathroom door.

"Nahi pehle mein jaaunga hatho" he try to push her.

"Bilkul nahi suna nahi hai aapne ladies first" she said with attitude.

"Oh to tum lady ho i thought you consider yourself in girls" he smirks.

She look at him confusion "kuch bhi bakwas mat kariye mein chali" she turn to go but he pulled her by grabing her nape.

"Excuse me mera bathroom hai ye"