(12.8)

Six months pass like this, Sidharth came every weekend to meet his family and specially his wife, Shehnaaz only smile when he came to her, she forgotten about everything what his family did in past in his absence, she forget how her mother in law taunt her in every work and how she sacred her saying that she will get Sidharth married for the second time if she didn't get intimate with him, she forget how her sister in law snatch everything from her like the dresses he send to her, her phone, her Everything still She is happy with the fact that her husband support kar.

"Shehnaaz" she was lost in her thoughts when she hear his voice, she thought again she was hallucinating about him but again she hear his voice she turn nd saw him standing at the door with a big wide smile on his face, she smile with tears nd run towards him nd hug him tightly, he taken a back from her sudden hug but hold her tightly.

"Ek... ek mahine se aaye kiu nahi aap?" She asked taking hiccups.

"Shehnaaz gate par khade hai hum andar to chalo" he said looking here and there, if someone saw them like this like his neighbors they will surely create their so called imaginary scenes and taunt her.

"Mujhe fark nahi padhta" she buried her face into his chest, he chuckle on her cuteness nd somehow enter inside than close the door behind them.

After some time she broke the hug and look at him, he kiss her forehead she closed her eyes feeling his touch on her skin after one month, she feel incomplete without him.

"Aap bethiye mein pani laati hu nahi khana lagati hu nahi aap pehle fresh ho jaiye" she panick and start doing her work but he hold her hand and make her sit on his lap.

"Relax meri jaan mein fresh hokar aata hu pehle aur baaki sab kaha hai?"

"Oh mein to batana bhul gai aaj sab sheela aunty ki beti ki shadi me gaye hai" she slap her forehead and pout.

"Tum nahi gai"

She smile nervously "nahi aap... aap aane wale the na" she lied to him what did she say to him that his family members didn't take her with them because they didn't found her perfect like other relatives bahu's.

"Meine to nahi bataya ki mein aane wala hu" he rise his eyebrows.

"Hehe meine to mazak me bola actually meri tabhiyat theek nahi thi isliye Nahi lekar gaye i.. I mean mein nahi gai".

He know she lied him, he thought to talk with her later on this matter because he is enough of her she always lied to him about herself,didn't she found him trust worthy to share her problems with him.

He went to his room nd get fresh n up after that she serve him lunch. They spend their day with eachother as no one was there to disturb them. At evening he was searching something in his cupboard when he saw her clothes, they were all old clothes that she got from her home not a single one was the one he had sent to her.

"Shehnaaz" he shout her name.

She come inside the room while running "kya hua?"

"Tumhare kapde kaha hai jo mein laya tha, na jewellery hai na wo kapde kaha hai sab"

She gulped down "wo... wo sab to maa ke pass hai".

"Kiu?"

"Wo mujhse wo kho jaate na isliye" she made an innocent face.

He glare her "kapde bhi kho jaate right"

"Nahi wo gande ho jaate na"

"Ha ha zarur cupboard isliye to bana hota hai ki kapde andar rakho aur wo gande ho jaaye aur maa ke cupboard to jadui hai na ki kapde gande nahi honge" he said sarcastically, she look down when they her his mother's voice, she was calling her no actually shouting her name.