books.

HEY EVERYONE! 🤸🏻‍♂️

I wanted to do like an update on where I'm at in my books/writing etc which sounds too professional for this app but we move on...

I've decided I'm going unpublish "Teenage Dream", at least for the time being.
I may come back to it in the future but for now I really want to expand in my writing and as much as I love writing Scarlett x Daughter books, I just feel like it's a bit limiting to what I actually want to write now.

I really want to start planning and soon begin writing my first non-fanfic book & my life has changed so much these last few months so I don't really have time to continue "Teenage Dream" as well as starting with that & I really want to prioritise writing a book with all original characters and concepts if that makes sense!

As for "Labyrinth"...I have serious writers block for that book at the moment & it's been hard getting out of that because any time I take to write it my mind is focused on what I could be writing for other books.

But, out of all my books "Labyrinth" has been my favourite I've written so far. Whilst it's far from where I want my writing to be one day, I did put a lot of thought into the first book especially and I'm proud of the work I put into it despite it being a fanfic.

So, with in mind I've decided that I am going to try my very best to finish writing it by the end of February!

Updates probably won't begin again until the beginning/middle of February because I want to have at least the next 5-8 chapters ready to go so I can update the last third of the book consistently!

A few more things...

1. "Movies" part 3 will not be happening anymore! I feel like I'm past that book now and I really love all the characters and how it ended so I don't want to ruin that by making a half-assed part 3.

2. Please, if you have any suggestions for "Labyrinth" I beg of you to please let me know 😭

Specifically for Oliver & Kenzie...

Gracie & Kenzie because they're my literal favs and I know a few of you guys like them too so I want their story to end as best I can!

And just baby stuff in general!

3. My one shots. I get the urge to write them every now & again so I will be keeping my Scarlett ones (this book) semi-active! As well, it gives me the chance to still write Scarlett x daughter stories without having to commit to an entire book.

As for my Natasha ones, I think they're in the last for me now & if I get the urge one day I will most likely just post it on here because that book is seriously long now!

ANYWAYS THATS ALL I WANTED TO SAY 🤸🏻‍♂️

THANKS FOR READING TO THE END!

I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week! 💫