CHAPTER 4

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.......

Jungkook saw  yn wiping the
tears that fell from her eyes and sighed.

"Come here" he called her and she went towards his desk.

"Sit down"he said while pointing towards the chair and she sat down quietly.

"I called you here to tell you  rules of this University"jungkook said in a stern voice,even his expressions were intimidating that were making yn more scared than she already was.

"R-rules"she mumbled.

"Yes,if you break them then there will be consequences so don't take them lightly"jungkook said and yn nodded.

"1st rule:- You are not allowed to talk in between class,that's disrespectful to the professor "he said and yn's looked down clearly understanding the meaning behind his words.

"I am sorry"she mummbled.

"Look in my eyes,yn"he ordered and yn immediately looked towards him.

"Tell me why are you sorry?"he asked still looking at her intimidatingly.

"Jung-
She stopped as soon as she realised she was about to make the same mistake again.

"Speak"he said.

"I talked to taehyung"she mummbled.

"I am letting you go this time as you didn't knew the rules,next time you will be punished,get it?"he asked and she nodded.

"Moving on Dont sleep in class,be attentive"he said glaring at her.

"I didn't mean t-

"Stop,don't give me excuses.Its not even a rule you should know by yourself that you should be attentive,that's basic"jungkook scolded.

"Sorry"yn said.

"3rd:- No fighting" he said and yn nodded.

"4th:- No eating in class"

"5th:-Dont get late"

"6th:-Dont use the phone in the middle of the lecture and your phone should be on silent mode"

"7th:- Assignment should be submitted on time"

"8th:-you should score well I know you are weak at science so I won't expect too much,but you need to make sure that you will atleast get more than half as less than that will result in a punishment"he said and yn nodded scared.

"Don't worry, I will help you"he added looking at her feared expression.

"9th-No pranks will be tolerated by your professors"

"10th and most important rule is No Lying,if I ever caught you lying for any reason again then it won't end well for you,I don't take lying lightly"he threatened and she nodded.

"So these are the rules,i expect you to follow them"he said and yn again nodded.

"Don't you have voice?"he asked sarcastically.

"Huh?"she said.

"Speak up"he said.

"I will follow the rules"she said and jungkook nodded satisfied.

"Let's go now"he said and stood up.

"Where?"she asked.

"Home"he answered with a bit softened voice.

"Home?But I have classes"yn said.

"You want to attend them"he asked and she nodded.

She doesn't want to be with him alone for now.