CHAPTER 8

COMMENT ALOT.......

"So,i will be taking a test on the first chapter,so let's start with it,'blood and body fluids"jungkook said.

"Okay"she said and jungkook opened the book.

"So,let's start with basics,do you know the types of fluid in our body?"he asked and she nodded.

"Intracellular and extra cellular fluid"she answered.

"Difference between them?"he asked and she shook her head.

"I will explain"he said and started to explain to her.

"Understood?"he asked and she nodded.

"Let's move to blood, composition of blood?"he asked.

"Blood cells and plasma"she answered as she knew the basics.

"Elaborate?"he said.

"Rbc,WBC and platelets come under blood cells"she answered.

"Functions?"he asked.

"O-oxygen transport"she said.

"More?"he asked.

"Umm,i-i can't remember"she said nervously.

"That's ok,I will explain, concentrate"he said and started explaining topics to her,he was glad that she at least knew the basics.

She concentrated carefully at whatever he said as she wanted to do well in test and not disappoint him.

After almost 1 hour,he explained everything and asked her if she understood and she nodded.

"Any doubts?"he asked and she shook her head.

"Ok,I will ask some questions,now just tell me whatever you understood, okay?"he asked.

"O-ok"she said hesitantly,she was nervous.

A question and answer session never went well for her.

She often gets nervous and won't be able to answer getting herself in trouble.

"It's just to check,how much you understood"he said and she nodded.

"Tell me the difference between WBC and RBC?"he asked.

"W-wbc is colourless and RBC is red and a-and-

It was a common question and she knew the answer but she was too nervous to answer.

Just by looking at him,she started forgetting and her mind became blank.

Jungkook sighed softly and closed the book.

"Read the chapter,I will ask tomorrow"he said while passing her the book.

"Read it,I will call you for dinner "he said and went out and yn sighed sadly.

She knew the answer,it was too easy,she could write it easily but it's just too hard to speak.

It always happens to her,she gets scared of her professors and ends up getting yelled at.

She was glad that at least Jungkook didn't yell at her,even though his voice was cold,but atleast he didn't scold her.

She opened the book and started reading,it was an easy chapter even if jungkook wouldn't have explained she would have understood it.

She has a good grasping power,she can understand things quickly but science is the subject that just bore her to the core.