Chapter 6

COMMENT ALOT.......

........................

Jungkook was driving and yn was sitting beside him.

She was too quiet.

She is quite usually too but she did try to initiate a conversation with him but now she was just sitting quietly beside him.

He looked towards her and saw her nervously fidgeting her hands.

He sighed softly and asked in his soft tone-

"Hungry?"

She was a bit hungry but she decided to shake her head as she just wanted to roll up in her bed now.

She was too tired to eat.

"But I am,let's go to my favourite restaurant,okay?"he asked and she nodded reluctantly.

"Why did he even asked me if he already decided to eat?"she thought but quickly shook her head to stop her mind from thinking too much.

Jungkook stopped at one of the most famous restaurants in Seoul and parked the car.

He got out of the car and ran towards yn's side to open the door.

She blushed at the gesture and stepped out.

He took hold of yn's hand gently and led the way inside.

"What you would like to have?"he asked while passing the menu towards her.

"Pasta"she said.

"Ok, waiter"he called and the waiter came towards him.

"Two white sauce-

"Jungkook"she softly cut him off and both waiter and jungkook looked towards her waiting for her to speak further.

"Red sauce, please I don't like white sauce"she said and jungkook nodded.

"One white sauce and red sauce pasta"he ordered and the waiter wrote it down..

"You don't like white sauce"jungkook asked and yn nodded.

"But you ate it last time when I made it"he asked confused.

"Ya,I did"she said nervously.

Jungkook stopped his questions when he saw that he was making her nervous.

On the other hand,yn was a little surprised to see him like this.

He was completely different from how he was at college.

There was a soft smile on his face,his voice was soft,he was considerate of her feelings and wasn't demanding.

It was like the jungkook she knew from the past month.

Soon their order came and they both started eating.

"Did I scare you that much?"jungkook asked.

He couldn't hold it inside anymore.

She didn't say a word from the time food came and just continued eating quietly and if he tried to ask something she looked nervous.

Yn sighed and decided to tell him what's going inside her as she knew only he could help her to calm her nerves down.

"You are different.You are just so different at college from how you are now."she said.

"That's because I am a professor there, kiddo and that's my job"he said chuckling.

"But still"she mumbled.

"Do you want me to strict here too?"he asked in a mischievous tone.

"What? Obviously no"yn immediately said making jungkook laugh.