CHAPTER 7

COMMENT ALOT.......

"Are you sure he will,yn?"Taehyung asked.

"Yes,he told me yesterday he will"yn said.

"That's good then,you will get more time to study" Taehyung said.

"Yes an-

She stopped speaking when she saw a certain person entering the class.

"What is she doing here?"she asked taehyung.

"Unfortunately,she is our classmate"tae replied.

"What?No not again"yn whined.

"Just keep your temper in control if she tries to mess up with you, okay?"taehyung said and yn nodded.

"Miss yn,mr.jeon called you in his office"one random student came and informed yn.

"Did you get in some trouble?"Jennie asked yn and she shook her head.

"I guess not"she said and got up.

She knocked on jungkook's door and went inside when jungkook permitted her.

She gasped after seeing most of her professors there.

She gulped and looked towards jungkook.

"Don't look so startled,kid"Suga said in his heavy voice making her more nervous.

"You are making her more scared, hyung" jhope said.

"They all wanted to meet you,yn"jungkook said and yn raised her eyebrows.

Why they wanted to meet her?she is not someone special.

"You are jungkook's wife,dumbass"her inner voice mocked and she finally came out of her shocked state and smiled warmly at all of them.

"Good morning,professors"she mummbled nervously and they all chuckled.

"Hi,kiddo I am min yoongi,I will teach you in your final year"Suga introduced himself.

"Good morning,mr.min"she said.

"Good morning,kid and you can call me oppa as jungkook called me hyung too"Suga said and yn nodded.

"He was our professor.Be aware of him kiddo,he can be quite strict" Jimin said.

"Ya,don't scare her brat,don't listen to him,kid.you can always count on me if you did get in trouble sometimes"Suga said making jungkook laugh.

"Now that's not true, hyung"jungkook said.

"Shut up"Suga ordered and jungkook immediately shut his mouth.

"Leave her alone you all,hi kiddo,I am namjoon,your principal"namjoon said making yn nodded.

"Good morning,mr.kim"she said while bowing.

"No need for formalities, kid and call me oppa too"he said and yn nodded.

"Hello,yn I am Jung hoseok,your maths professor,you can always come to me if you face any problem"he said while smiling brightly making yn smile.

"I will,mr.ju-

"Ah wait,oppa no mr.jung"he said and yn nodded while smiling.

"Ok,oppa"she replied.

"And as you know I am jimin"jimin said and yn rolled her eyes.

"Obviously,I know jimin"she blurted out but immediately corrected herself.

"I-i mean i know jimin oppa"she said nervously and looked towards jungkook but he didn't give her any reaction nor did he look angry.

She thought she disrespected jimin by rolling her eyes and Calling him  by his name and jungkook will reprimand her.