1

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"Stranger Danger" (2x01)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"Stranger Danger"
(2x01)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

Melody's fingers drummed against the steering wheel for the first time in the last hour since she let her little sister, Rain, be in charge of music. Finally after almost an hour of Olivia Rodrigo and Disney, Rain switched to Taylor Swift which Mel actually enjoyed.

"How much longer Mel? I'm bored.." Rain asked from the passenger seat of her dad's- well now hers blue Jeep as they drove down a basically deserted highway.

"I don't know check the maps, you have my phone remember?" Melody replied taking a deep breath before silently hoping they were close as her little sister was starting to push her buttons.

Mel declined any offer of a plane ticket from her uncle Galen and decided to drive to her new town against her sisters wishes, but she knew if she didn't drive her car wouldn't be there for at least a week and would go insane without it. After the accident the state ruled that against her pleas of emancipation, and ruled in favour of her uncle Galen, getting custody of the two of them, much to her displeasure.

He was a nice guy, really she had nothing against him, just the fact he outright refused to move to the coast and made them move- made her move away from her beloved ocean and therefore her only connection to her birth mother.

In reality her uncle had no real clue why she was so against moving, he had no idea his niece was a mermaid.

She had no idea if or how she was going to tell him.

"It says we are 10 minutes out of town." Rains voice cut off Mel's thoughts as she turned the music down.

"Ok.. wanna text Uncle Galen and tell him? He said he'd be home but you never know with him." Mel asked Rain hoping her uncle was home so she could just hide away from everyone and relax but her hopes were quickly crushed when her phone started to ring with Beacon Hills Hospital calling.