4

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"A freaking LIZARD"(2x04)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"A freaking LIZARD"
(2x04)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

If someone was to ask Melody how she ended up sitting at the lacrosse game in the cold above the slightly creepy principal and the Argents, she'd have one word, Addie. What could Melody say, Addie Martin was a force of nature.

Melody however had found solace in Melissa McCall who luckily had ended up sitting beside her on the packed bleachers.

"I knew I should have brought a warmer jacket." Allison suddenly shivered beside her grandfather who quickly moved to take his coat off. "You're cold, here take my coat."

Allison balked "Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah." he smiled at his granddaughter

"Thanks." she muttered under the sudden cries as a player got hit.

" Good God, is it always this violent?" her grandfather exclaimed with wide eyes as Mel shuttered.

" I can't feel my legs. Ahhhh!" The player shouted.

"He belong to you?" a voice said from beside Melissa catching her attention, the boy was dark brown haired and around Scotts height holding a fancy camera.

"No, mine is still on the field. While I'm here really wishing that he would've stuck with tennis! You the year book photographer?" Scotts mom questioned with a slight laugh.

"No, I, uh, I just take pictures." the boy replied making Melody frown.

"Just lacrosse, or other things?" Melissa asked again.

"Anything that catches my eye." the boy replied looking behind to Melody for a little too long making her uncomfortable.

Melody forced her attention back on the game as coach checked on Danny, Melody was close enough she didn't really need to worry about her advanced hearing as coach held up two fingers to Danny.