3

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"5th wheeling and ice rinks"(2x03)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

(2x03)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

At least it wasn't swimming. Melody thought again as she waited in line for the wall.

A freaking wall. Beacon hill couldn't get better. She shook her head holding back physically rolling her eyes as she fiddled with her necklace watching as coach called Scott out suddenly as he fell down.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall." Coach pointed to the blonde in front of her who looked like Melody felt, ready to pass out at the thought of climbing that.

She watched as the blonde took her time climbing up, Mel's hearing picking up that she was breathing heavily.

"This absolutely sucks. I think this qualifies as torture." Addie Martin snorted as she came beside her.

"It definitely does." Mel laughed still looking wide eyed at the large climbing wall.

"Oh, please -" Erica muttered shaking the wall as her body did.

"Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach yelled up.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia robotically answered making her feel bad for the girl getting called out like that.

"Lydia!" Addie exclaimed with shock at her sister pushing her shoulder.

"What?" Lydia narrowed her eyes at her twin.

"Be nice." Addie said frowning at her twin who just shrugged back.

" Erica!" Coach yelled again