Goodbye Aaron Samuels

~3rd Person POV~

After a few days of trial and error, Cady was able to convince Aaron to help tutor her. 

"Do you think Reign would mind?"

Aaron shrugged in reply. "No, you guys are friends." He paused. "Well, maybe we just don't tell him." 

   They were at his house and looking over multiple math equations. "That's right, that's good." Aaron complimented the redhead. "Well, you're a good tutor." Cady giggled. 

The two slowly leaned in close and shared a kiss until Aaron sighed and leaned back. "look I...I can't do this. It's not right to Reign." Cady sighed. "Why are you friends with him?"

"Look, I know he can be really mean sometimes but..."

"Then why are you friends with him?" Cady shot at him.

"Why are you?" He shot back. He sighed. "Look, there's good and bad to everybody, right? Reign's just...he's just more upfront about it."

Cady couldn't keep it down. "He's been lying to you."

Aaron paused. "What?"

------

At Reign's house, the boy was crying in front of his bed with the group surrounding him. (Y/n) sat beside him, wiping his tears. "Did he say why?" (Y/n) asked the blond. "Someone told him about the projection room." He sniffled.

Gretchen froze and shared a look with Cady. "Who?" 

"He said some guy on his baseball team." 

He sniffled. "I gave him everything. I was such a good friend." 

Karen tried to cheer him up. "Do you want to do something fun?... Do you want to go to Taco Bell?" Reign paused and glared at her with bloodshot eyes. "I can't go to Taco Bell, I'm on an all-carb diet. God Karen, you are so stupid!" He cried as he stood up, dragging (Y/n) with him to the bathroom. 

"No, Reign. Talk to me!" Gretchen shouted as she followed the two. "Nobody understands me." He sniffled.

---------

Cady was a little disheartened when Aaron didn't ask to be his girlfriend immediately. He was sad he was thrown away by Reign yet again, but how much time did the boy need? Reign didn't think about him anymore.

Reign and (Y/n) were in his bedroom, making out with one another on his bed, the boy flipping over so he was straddling her, their lips never separating. 

Mrs. George was in the doorway with a smile. "Do you guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know!" The two didn't react. "God, I love you." Mrs. George smiled as she closed the door.

-------

Things were slightly in Cady's favor, with Reign unknowingly eating 5000 calories a day. 

"And finally, the nominees for Spring Fling queen are as follows: (Y/n) (L/n)" The announcement lady stated, the students in (Y/n) and Reign's shared class clapping for her as she humbly smiled at the attention. "Gretchen Weiners." The students in Gretchen's class clapped for her.

"Janis Ian." (Y/n) and Reign shared a look. "What is happening to this world?" Reign whispered in disbelief. "And the final nominee... Cady Heron." 

Cady looked at Damien in shock. "That wasn't part of the plan." She told the man. He just shrugged. "I didn't put you in there." The redhead smiled. "You mean I'm really nominated?" She asked herself. Janis and Damian shared a look as he copied her reaction.

------

At a store called One-three-Five, Reign put a suit on hold in January. But being Plastic, he needed the others' advice before buying it. 

Reign walked out with a suit that seemed too small on him. "Can someone button me up?" (Y/n) put her purse down and tried to button his tuxedo up, but it wasn't working. "It won't close." She muttered in frustration. "It's a five!" He whisper-shouted, trying to keep himself from saying something he'd regret to the (h/c).

"Okay, it must be marked wrong," Gretchen said, going to help the (h/c). "Cady, all I've been eating are these Kalteen bars, they suck!" He told the redhead. "No, no, this is just how they work. This is all your water weight. First, you bloat, and then you drop ten pounds like that." She quickly explained, snapping her fingers. The couple stared at her blankly. 

"Well, the Kalteen bars have burned up all your carbs, and now your body's just running on water. But then once the water's all gone, then you'll be all muscle. It explains it all on the label." Reign raised a brow. "You know Swedish?"

Cady gulped. "Yeah, everyone in Africa can read Swedish."

Karen looked at the saleswoman. "Ma'am, do you have this in the next size up?" The snobby woman stared at the group. "Sorry, we only carry sizes one, three, and five. You can try Sears." She told the group, causing the couple to drop their jaws.