The Interview Pt. 2 (Chan x Male Reader)

content warning: power struggle, top Chan, anal sex, degradation

word count: 1463
—————————————————————————

The next day you headed to the office that you'd be working at for the foreseeable future. You stopped and picked up a coffee on the way and wore the same unbuttoned black shirt that he'd requested last time

When you arrived, your bag was searched and your phone was taken which was odd. "There's a strict no-devices policy," the guard explained. "Mr. Bang's company is working on a lot of secret projects that he doesn't want to be exposed."

You nodded, leaving your phone at the desk to retrieve later, and headed up in the elevator to the top floor.

When the doors opened you were greeted by a secretary. Her eyes gawked at you, and she motioned for you to take a seat.

"Mr. Bang will be ready for you soon," she said in a nasally voice.

"Thank you," you nodded and waited patiently. You wondered if he'd be late again like last time, but within minutes he was rounding the corner in his suit.

"(y/n)," he snapped and pointed towards his office. Flustered, you stood and followed him, a bit surprised by his brashness.

The secretary raised her brows as you passed by. Maybe you should've worn a full suit. You took the seat across from the desk and Chris paced back and forth in frustration.

"Is everything okay? Should I come back at another time?" you stuttered. You didn't want to get fired simply because he was in a bad mood before you'd even signed on.

"No. Everything's not okay. Sign this," he passed a stack of papers to you.

Offer of Employment it read at the top.

You began reading it but Chris tapped his foot impatiently.

"Sign it. It's a standard contract. 120k a year plus benefits. Sign it."

"120k?" That was more than you'd expected.

"Sign it," he repeated, growing frustrated. You didn't want to miss out by waiting too long so you grabbed a pen from his cup of them and scribbled and initialed where needed. You handed it back to him, and he moved behind you to lock the door.

Your heart raced. Why did he need to lock you two in here?

"You said you're a fast learner, right?"

You nodded, watching the way his hands gripped his desk as he leaned against it across from you. His knuckles were white, and he was clearly frustrated by something.

"Good," he breathed. "Then strip."

"W-what?"

"Strip. You're my assistant. You'll wear what I tell you to. Strip."

"I..."

"Not learning very fast, are we? Should I sue you for having me hire you under false pretenses?"

Your brain was short-circuiting. Sue me? Your fingers began undoing the buttons of your shirt in fear and Chris watched you hungrily. You tossed your shirt to the chair behind you.

"Now, before you take off your pants, I need you to understand that this is your only chance to leave. If you don't, I'm going to fuck you into this desk. You're going to beg for me. You're going to be so filled with my cum that it's leaking out of you tonight when you're tucked in for bed and you'll find yourself dreaming about the next time I'll fuck you. Do you understand?"

Chris began rolling up his sleeves and you found yourself dizzy with desire. You nodded and his fingers came forward and began to undo your belt as he'd promised.