Stuck (Hyunlix)

content warning: anal sex, fisting, minsung featured

word count: 1590
—————————————————————————

FELIX POV

I was eating dinner alone in my room when the guys next door started moaning and fucking against the wall. Usually, I'd be annoyed by it, but today I was feeling ridiculously horny.

I abandoned my half-eaten meal on the table and moved to my bed instead. I undressed my bottom half and pumped some lotion onto my hand to stroke my dick.

I threw my head back and groaned, trying to imagine someone was in me and wondering what that would feel like.

"Harder, Lee Know," the guy next door grunted.

I turned over on all fours and stroked myself with my ass in the air. I ground against the sky, imagining someone was fucking me. It wasn't enough. I wanted to feel it.

I searched my room for anything that would work and spotted a banana on my counter. I put a condom on it to make it slippery and squirted some lube on it.

I lay back and aligned it with my hole, but I was too tight. I inserted a finger into myself and timed my pushes with the grunts next door, imagining one of them having their way with me.

"Shit, I'm close, Han," Lee Know shouted. I added a second finger as they picked up speed.

"Faster," Han cried.

I got on my knees and set the banana up between my legs. The tip was narrow, and I dropped down onto it slowly as it stretched me open.

"Fuck," I groaned and dropped my forehead to my headboard. I pulled off and sank back down, pinching my eyes from how good it felt.

With it stable inside me, I started tugging my dick again as I rode the banana. My dick was already twitching and leaking, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Deeper!" Han pleaded.

As if it had been an order for me, I dropped down as far as I could go and could see the banana in my belly. My ass tensed, and I jacked off even quicker until the sound of my neighbors finishing had me cumming on my sheets.

I fell forward gasping in pleasure and reached around to pull the banana out but couldn't feel the tip.

I turned around in shock and it wasn't on the bed. I knelt back and could still feel it in me.

Oh shit.

I laid back and tried to maneuver my fingers in to pull it out but whenever I'd find the end of it to tug on, it was too slippery.

"Fuck, fuck," I cried.

I couldn't go to the hospital. That was far too embarrassing.

In a panic, I threw on my pajama pants and a t-shirt and hurried down the hall to Hyunjin's. He'd know what to do.

I knocked frantically, and he opened the door with a concerned look on his face.

"Felix, what's wrong? Do you know what time it is?" he yawned.

In my anxious state, I hadn't checked and saw it was 2:30 in the morning.

"Hyunjin, I'm so sorry," I began.

"It's alright," he welcomed me inside, and I took a seat on his couch. The banana pushed deeper into me, and I moaned.

Hyunjin cocked an eyebrow, but I pretended to yawn to cover it up.