Making Love (Chan)

content warning: breeding

word count: 1658
—————————————————————————

You sat on the couch, mid-way through a new book, and bundled in blankets when the front door opened.

You looked towards the entryway in surprise and saw your husband for the first time in weeks. You jumped up, tossed the book aside, and ran to embrace him. He had a bouquet of flowers, but you ignored them, kissing his lips eagerly instead. The flowers filled the air with a lovely rosey aroma, but you'd missed the way he smelt most of all.

"I didn't expect you home until tomorrow!" you smiled, still holding him with arms clasped around his neck.

"I took a flight out right after the last show," he confessed. "I missed you too much."

Chan must've been exhausted from performing and then flying home right away, but he didn't show it. He kissed your cheek and set down his duffel bag that had been on his shoulder. Your eyes scanned the entryway for his luggage.

"The team will drop the rest of my things off tomorrow," he explained before you could ask.

"God I love you," he kissed you again, making you blush. "Where's Jennie?" he asked.

"In bed," you told him.

Chan began tiptoeing back to her room. It had been a fight to get her down for bed, but you couldn't deny him the excitement of seeing her right away.

Her door creaked as he pushed it open, and he crouched down beside her with a huge smile.

"Hey little love," Chan whispered as he stroked her bed head.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she sat up with a wide grin before pouncing into his arms. "Daddy!" she shouted.

Chan rocked her back and forth as you watched on from the doorway.

"Daddy missed you so much," Chan murmured as he kissed the top of her head.

Jennie pulled away and stood to bounce on her bed as she spoke to him. "Mommy took me to see you on stage!"

"I know, little love. You got to see all of your uncles backstage. Remember?"

"Uncas!" Jennie shouted excitedly. At the mention of her uncles, she sprinted downstairs to the living room in search of them.

"Where's unca Han?" she pouted.

"You just got Daddy back, and you're already looking to replace him?" you joked.

Jennie ran over and took Chan's hand. "Daddy, can we call Unca Han?"

Chan shook his head with a laugh as he picked her up. "We'll call him tomorrow, little love. He's asleep right now because it's past his bedtime."

"Pwomise?" she asked, offering Chan her pinky finger.

"Promise," he affirmed.

She yawned and nearly fell asleep against his shoulder. "Let's put you back to bed, yea?"

"Okay," she agreed.

"Aren't you glad Daddy's home?" you asked Jennie.

She nodded cutely as she dozed off. Chan placed her down gently and tucked her in with a kiss on her forehead.

"I can't believe she asked for Han," he chuckled while shaking his head as he walked back down the stairs. "I just got home."

"Shouldn't have let him give her all that candy. Now she thinks he's on the same level as Santa or something," you laughed. You went to put on water for tea, and Chan came up behind you, hugging your waist.