Staff Pt 2 (Yunho & Mingi)

content warning: threesome, sex, #goals

word count: 3408
—————————————————————————

"Thought you'd never ask," Mingi groans.

He flips you over to lay on your back and rests you beside Yunho. You're in between them and they each palm one of your breasts before bringing their lips to suck on your rosy nipples.

Mingi's tongue flicks over it, and he sucks every so often. Yunho's tongue makes slow circles as he sucks constantly, nibbling now and then, which has you squirming in pleasure.

Yunho's hand snakes its way down past your abdomen to your thigh. He pulls your leg open and restrains it with his own. Your heart is pounding but you can't see what's going on since their heads are each attached to your tits and blocking your view.

Yunho's hand suddenly slaps your clit and you jerk in surprise. Mingi looks down to see what Yunho is doing and helps by holding your other leg apart. Mingi's hand kneads your thigh and he turns to watch your face when Yunho's finger slowly strokes across your center.

You writhe and whine. Your body is begging for more, but Yunho continues his little light touches.

"She likes that," Mingi tells Yunho.

"Watch this," Yunho winks.

His finger grazes over your clit, barely touching it at all. Your pelvis thrusts into the air, desperate for more.

Yunho has complete control of your body. Mingi watches in surprise when he does it again, resulting in the same needy reaction from you.

You cover your face, feeling embarrassed at how easily he's winding you up.

"Don't hide, baby," Yunho whispers, pulling your hands back down. He gives you a gentle kiss and grazes your clit again. You moan into his lips, and he releases your leg so he can pull off his pants and boxers.

He lays on his stomach beside you before you can see what he looks like. You do reach for his bum and playfully smack it.

Yunho grins cutely and kisses your neck. "We're going to make you feel so good, baby."

You don't even realize Mingi has let go, but once you do, you turn to lay on your side to watch him strip. He pulls his pants down, and your eyes go wide when you see his dick. He's thick and long...definitely the biggest you've ever seen.

Your cheeks flush as you imagine what it would be like to be fucked by him. You wonder if he'll be rough or gentle. Fast or slow.

"I think she likes it, Mingi," Yunho smirks. He moves your hair off of your neck and kisses you. He's pressed himself against you from behind, and you can feel his cock against your ass. You grind against him, making him moan.

"Oh yeah," Mingi notes, "She definitely likes that.

He rejoins you in the bed and his lips immediately find yours. He holds and kisses you and you gasp in shock when two of his fingers slip into your leaking cunt.

"Mingi," you sigh. You're already so worked up again and neither of them has even used their dicks yet.

"Your pussy is so pretty, love," Mingi praises, continuing to kiss you.

"Please," you beg, rolling your hips forward against his hand and back against Yunho's cock.

"Please, what?" Yunho groans. One of his hands holds your waist still and Mingi pumps his fingers faster.

"Please fuck me," you cry out. You're already throbbing around his fingers.

"Shit, our condoms are upstairs," Mingi remembers. He goes to stand and Yunho's fingers replace his in your cunt. You pull Mingi back, though, missing the warmth of his body against your front.