Fatima's Story

Fashion District- Philly

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM THE BADDEST BITCHES 💎

Fatima: Hey Sistas!

Angela: Wassup Boo!

Lori: Girl I know you are shopping for that NIGGA AGAIN, you know you aren't the only one!!

Angela: Lor why would you say that?

Lori: Nie you know that NIGGA AIN'T LOYAL AT ALL!

Fatima: It's okay Ang, y'all know how much I value honesty! Lor you might be right but until I've seen otherwise that's my MAN!

While the girls were rambling Fatima notice a man who looked like Ian. Ian told her a couple days ago that he had to go on a business trip. He gave her a bogus, hotel number and name. When she called the number, the receptionist told her that Ian had been in meetings all day but she would give him the messages when he returned!

She followed the man and seen Ian's pregnant ex girlfriend coming out of Victoria Secret and Ian was holding her bags! Fatima was turning to walk away when Ian noticed her!

Ian: Fatima this isn't what you think it is!

Fatima: Well Ian since you know what I'm thinking please Enlighten me!

The ex: Baby can we go your son is kicking my ASS! *looking Fatima up and down*

Fatima: SON, NIGGA YOU PILLOW TALKED FOR MONTHS ABOUT HOW YOUR EX DID YOU AND HOW YOU WOULD NEVER GO BACK CRAWLING TO THAT HOE BUT I SEE YOUR ASS BEEN BEGGING!

The ex: HOE, You been with him for 3 years and what do you have to show for it besides 2 miscarriages, an empty hand and bed! BITCH PLEASE!

Fatima was seeing red! She wanted to punch that bitch in her throat and slice Ian's throat so bad but she's was trying to remain calm!

Ian: Look Fatima this is my wife and I won't have you disrespecting her! We have to be together to build our family! She needs me NOW SO DEAL WITH IT and MOVE ON!

Fatima: NIGGA WIFE, SO THAT TRIP YOU SUPPOSEDLY TOOK WAS A LIE HUH?!

The Ex: Yeah BITCH IT WAS A LIE YOUR GULLIBLE ASS WAS TALKING TO ME!

Fatima went to grab that Hoe but Ian pushed her! Fatima got up off the floor!

Fatima: NIGGA KEEP YOUR MF HANDS TO YOURSELF BEFORE I SHOW YOU MY MAMA AIN'T RAISE A HOE! YOU GOT ME COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!

Ian: Look Fatima it's over *standing behind his ex running her stomach*

Fatima was done wasting her energy!

Fatima: Ian you could've been walked away you know damn well I asked your sorry ass did you still want to be with her but you stood in my face and fucking LIED!!  But it's cool, I'm the prize anyways baby you just remember that, I'll have ANOTHER YOU BY TOMORROW! HELLO SCRATCH THAT A BETTER YOU BY TOMORROW! You thought you were playing me but you ended up playing yourself! I hope it all was worth it! GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY EACH OTHER YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT!

Fatima walked away! As much as she tried to act hard she was hurting! Ian was a coward! He couldn't face her and then he paraded his bitch around in her face! She got to the car and screamed! She texted the group chat!

THE BADDEST BITCHES 💎

Fatima: MEET ME AT THE GUN RANGE IN AN HOUR!

Angela: I'll be there girl!

Lori: Alright Sis!

Fatima rode home in complete silence. She was numb and her heart was breaking! When she made it into the house she realized all the furniture was gone! The only thing left was all of her clothes, shoes, and accessories!

Fatima: This NIGGA really is BITCH MADE!