These Bitches

⚠️This Chapter is graphic and it does contain a lot of derogatory language and violence! If you do not prefer any of these things I would suggest you skip this chapter! HAPPY READING ⚠️

Zac, "YOOO WTF"!

Jake, "Y'all broads wilding"!

Tony, "WTF IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL"!

Fatima, Angela, and Lori laughed and rubbed their faces! They got the reaction they wanted out of Karen, Pam, and Belinda! The men backed up because they knew some shit was about to pop off! Karen, Belinda, and Pam tried to slide back but before they could the ladies lifted their legs and kicked tf out of them! They went flying and the women grabbed them and dangled them over the balcony!

Zac, Tony, and Jake grabbed their women!

Zac, "Yo T concentrate on me mamas!"

Tony, "Lor baby look at me"!

Jake, Ang babe look into my eyes"!

The women turned around and locked eyes with their men they pulled the women back up and punched them in their damn faces!

Fatima, *pulling out her brass knuckles* "Karen I'm going to tell your ass this one time! Stay tf away from my man! *grabbing her neck* And if you ever put your nasty, grimy, low budget, wrinkled dusty ass hands on me again, YOUR ASS IS GOING TO GO UP MISSING! Keep that DISEASE INFESTED, RAN THREW PUSSY AWAY FROM MY MF MAN! He doesn't want it and I'll be damned if you get any where near what's mine again you rat faced, crooked wig wearing HOE! This is your final warning! THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOUR IGNORANT DUMB ASS IM GOING TO TAKE A MACHETE AND SLICE YOU FROM YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN TO THAT FISH SWAMP SMELLING PUSSY YOU GOT AND PUT YOU IN A MF BODY BAG! *Punching her ass in the face*

Angela, *pulling out her blade* "Pam I want your ignorant, ghetto, trifling ASS to listen to me! *pulling her head back * If you EVER put your FUCKING Crooked, dirty, slimy, filthy hands on me again, I WILL CUT EVERY ONE OF YOUR FINGERS OFF GRIND THEM UP AND FEED THEM TO YOU! STAY YOUR DESPERATE WOP SIDED BODY HAVING ASS AWAY FROM MY MAN OR YOUR FAMILY WILL BE PLANNING A FUCKING FUNERAL BITCH! The next time I see you, you pie faced HOE I'm going to cut that weak PUSSY OF YOURS UP AND SELL IT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!

Lori, *pulling out her gun* "Belinda *pointing it at her head* I'm going to tell your bitch ass this once cause I promise you I don't miss! IF YOU EVER PUT YOUR ASHY, DRY, CRACKED, PEELING, RUNDOWN FROM JACKING TOO MANY DICKS, ROUGH HANDS ON ME AGAIN I'M GOING TO SHOOT EVERYONE OF THEM MF OFF STICK THEM UP YOUR ASS AND FEED YOU TO THE DAMN WOLVES YOU PATHETIC CRACK HEADED HOE! STAY TF AWAY FROM MY MAN! THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOUR ASS, I'm going to shoot you right in that dried up pussy you keep tryna give my man and bury you ALIVE!

Karen, Belinda, and Pam were crying!

Fatima, Angela, and Lori pulled their guns out at the same time pointing them at them!

Fatima, "STFU YOU WASN'T CRYING WHEN YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON US"!

Angela, "OH YOU BITCHES WANNA BE SCARED NOW"!

Lori, "YOU SHOULD'VE KEPT YOUR FUCKING HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

Fatima, "YOU DONE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BITCHES"!

Angela, "LOOK AT THESE HOES! Y'ALL WERE JUST BAD A MINUTE AGO"!

Lori, "OH Y'ALL DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO SAY"!

Zac, Tony, and Jake stood back! When they asked the ladies to look in their eyes earlier they seen something they had never seen before! The women were filled with rage and there was no calming them down! They knew they wouldn't hurt them too bad because there were a few people lingering around but no one called the police because they knew Karen, Pam and Belinda should've kept their damn hands to themselves! The women placed their guns back in their purses and grabbed their men!

Fatima, "If you knew like I know you wouldn't call the authorities"!

Angel, "That may not end well for either of you"!

Lori, "We wouldn't want you bitches to die before we can have our fun"!

They left the rooftop cafe but not before paying the owner $50,000 to send them the footage before he erased it and act as though he seen nothing! The ride back to the AirBnB was quiet because the men didn't know what to say to their women! They didn't want to upset them more so they just kept quiet! When they got in the house the first thing the women did was shower! They needed to decompress from the anger they felt from everything that happened that night! They haven't been that angry in a while and it was taking a toll on them slightly! Fatima made a phone call to Madam! She wanted someone on Karen, Pam, and Belinda's tail! She needed to know their every move moving forward!