Zac's Story

Zac: YO Danni your girl is trippin again!

Danni: Both of y'all need to take accountability and admit that you fucked up!

Zac: Danni that's all I've been doing YO! She can spot my flaws but can't embrace hers!

Danni: Zac you started fucking up first! That get back a MOTHAFUCKA!! *laughing *

Zac: Danni I love her and when she fucked up I love her past her mistakes! Why can't she do the same for me?

Danni: If you call staying out all night, giving her STDs and fucking off Love you're more hopeless than I thought!

Zac: Danni I know I fucked up on multiple occasions but hell I'm trying! Y'all don't see me as being a better man!

Danni: I see something but I think it's too late!

Zac: FUCK all I can do is give her the best version of me now but all she seems to about is the PREACHER!

Danni: Zac maybe you should talk to Karen when you get home!

Zac: Yeah I'll do just that! Speaking of home can you give me a ride? I broke the chain on my bike!

Danni: Nigga do I look like Uber or Lyft?

Zac: Danni, can you just give me a ride?

Danni: Alright Nigga but beat me there don't meet me there!

Zac: Don't worry I'm going now cause you're not about to pull off and leave me!

Danni: I'm glad you know nigga!

On the way to Karen and Zac's house Zac got a call!

INCOMING CALL FROM KAREN!

Zac ignored the call because he was almost at the house anyways so he would be talking to her when he gets there!

Danni pulled up and popped the trunk so Zac could get his bike!

Danni: Nigga don't scratch up my damn car!

Zac: Ain't nobody gone scratch up this shit! Thank you though!!

Danni: Don't MENTION it to NOBODY! *laughing; she pulls off*

Zac pulled his bike by the side of the house and propped it up! He walked in the house and didn't see Karen but he did notice the grass needed to be cut! Zac ran up stairs and changed his clothes. He put on a white beater and some gym shorts! He also started packing his stuff up! He didn't expect his conversation with Karen to go well because it never does! She always puts him out so he decided to go ahead and book him a room at Best Western and an Uber! He places his bags by the door and went to the back yard but he heard noises!

Karen: Uhh Ahhh Aaron fuck this pussy! It's yours! It's yours!

Aaron: Stop running and take this dick!

Zac slung the door open and said WTF before bopping AARON in his shit!

Karen: ZAC STOP! GET OFF OF HIM! NOW!

Zac: YOOOOO! YOU WILDIN YOU DEFENDING THIS NIGGA NOW KAREN! YOU'VE NEVER DEFENDED ME!

Karen: THAT'S BECAUSE YOU AIN'T NOBODY TO BE DEFENDING ZAC!

Zac: FR KAREN THIS WHAT WE DOING?

Karen: ZAC WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS AND YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO SHO FO IT BUT THAT DAMN LUNCH MONEY!

Zac: KAREN YOU DON'T BE SAYING SHIT WHEN I COME IN HERE AND HAND YOU THEM CHECKS! YOU WANT THIS MILK DUD HEAD ASS NIGGA THOUGH RIGHT?

Karen: ZAC YOU AIN'T SHIT AND AIN'T GON NEVA BE SHIT EITHER! AT LEAST HE GOT MONEY! HE TAKES ME OUT TO EAT WITH HIS MONEY, DRIVES ME IN HIS CAR, AND TAKES ME TO HIS HOUSE! WTF YOU GOT HUH? YOU AIN'T GOT A POT TO PISS IN OR A WINDOW TO THROW THAT SHIT OUT OF!

Aaron: *laughing* Karen you're right this NIGGA ain't got SHIT!

Zac: NIGGA WTF YOU LAUGHING AT BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASS AGAIN! KAREN YOU AIN'T NEVER BELIEVED IN ME BUT ITS FINE YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME I DON'T MEAN SHIT TO YOU MORE THAN ONCE! I'M OUT OF HERE AND I'M FILING A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOUR ASS! WHEN YOU WANNA COME CRAWLING BACK, RUN TO THAT BALD HEADED ASS NIGGA!

Karen: WHATEVA ZAC! I'LL NEVA BE CHECKING FOR YOUR ASS AGAIN!

Zac: YEA AIGHT YOU GONE EAT THEM WORDS! CAUSE BABY I'M THE PRIZE!