Sorry Ass NIGGA

They arrived at the AirBnB and it was beautiful !

Fatima, "Wow Angela you really know how to cheer someone up"!

Angela, "Girl you know I do what I can!"

Lori, "Hell you did more than that, this shit is nice"!

Jake, "Yo they got a basketball court!"

Tony, "You're so eager to get your ass whooped in a game huh?"

Zac, "Now both of you niggas know y'all ain't fucking with me"!

Fatima looked at Zac and rolled her eyes! Everyone seen her but they brushed it off except him! He was bothered by her actions!

Angela, "Oh okay!, well I had the host put name cards on the beds so it'll be easier to find everyone's rooms"!

Everyone started walking and Zac followed Fatima! Soon everyone was in their rooms! Fatima went into the bathroom and locked the door! She wanted to shower and decompress from the flight but it was hard with Zac around! She took her shower and meditated and prayed!

Fatima started singing, "Father can you hear me, I've strayed so far away! I know that you are listening you hear me everyday! Father please hear me, and I will be okay, father I need you to heal families today"!

Zac, "Father can you me, I'm calling on your name! Not Buddha nor Muhammad but it's Jesus I cry out loud! Father just forgive me and hear me when I say, I'll give you, give you, give you everything my life and soul today"!

Zac heard Fatima singing! He wanted to join in on the song because the second verse definitely represented him in this moment! Little did he know Fatima heard him and it made her cry harder! She washed her face and walked out of the bathroom! Zac looked up to her as she passed him in her towel!

Zac, "Fatima baby I'm sorry!"

Fatima, "You're a sorry ASS NIGGA ZAC"!

Zac, "Fatima, can we please talk about this?"

Fatima, "Zac there's nothing to talk about! I need to get ready to go to the beach front restaurant Angela got a reservation and honestly you should be getting ready too unless you're not going!

Zac was frustrated with this conversation! He thought they would be able to talk about it but Fatima wasn't letting up and he really didn't blame her!

Zac went into the bathroom to shower and get ready! When he came out Fatima wasn't in the room!

Angela & Jake!

Lori & Tony!

Fatima & Zac!

Fatima & Zac!

Zac came down stairs and locked eyes with Fatima and she looked disgusted! She just picked up her purse and walked outside! Angela and Lori went out to talk to her!

Inside

Jake, "Bruh I thought y'all would've been done fixed it by now"!

Zac, "Man you just don't know Tima"!

Tony, "This so unhealthy! Everyone is here to have a good time and you two are acting like y'all hate each other"!

Zac, "Man that's her"! *throwing his hands up* "I tried to talk to her ass up stairs, she called me a SORRY ASS NIGGA! Man I'm not chasing her! I'll do my own thing if this isn't what she wants oh well"!

Outside

Angela, "Girl why the hell you throwing all that cold ass energy towards that man?"

Lori, "Exactly hell you about to freeze all of our asses"!

Fatima, "Cause he's a sorry ASS NIGGA"!

Angela, "Oh God don't let him hear that shit!"

Fatima, "I already told his ass upstairs"!

Lori, "Tima you didn't! As long as y'all have been talking he has never disrespected you"!

Fatima, "Man fuck him he did when he let that bitch fill him up! I'm cool off him! I'll be doing my own thing from here on out" *walking to the ride share*!

The bruhs walked out and got in the ride share! Zac reached his hand over to touch Fatima cause he could see the sadness in her face but she pulled away and scooted further towards the window so he let it go!

They Arrived at "BACON BITCH" and the guys pulled the chairs out for their women except Zac! Fatima stood there waiting for Zac to pull her chair out but he didn't! He just sat down at the table looking at the menu!

Fatima, "Damn Zac you're not going to pull my chair out?"

Zac, "Oh you talking to me NOW"!

Fatima, "That was petty asf"!

Zac, "So let me get this straight, I'm good enough to pull your chair out but I wasn't good enough to hold your hand in the ride share"!

Fatima, "Zachary don't get cute"!

Zac, "Fatima I been that! Wasn't I just a sorry ass nigga"!

Fatima, "You BEEN THAT TOO"!

Zac, "Yo Fatima keep that same energy, pussy comes a damn a dozen, but  the way I make your insides feel you won't find that again"!

Fatima cover her mouth while biting her lip and everyone else looked shocked!