002

1992
Cafeteria of Kyunghee University

“Hey nerd!” Minho shouted and threw a crumpled paper to Baekhyun, the smartest guy in the university.

Baekhyun is an orphan. He lives in orphanage, he is known as the big brother since he is the oldest.

“I'm talking to you, nerd!” Minho became angry because Baekhyun ignored him even though the paper struck his head. 

Minho grabbed Baekhyun's collar harshly making him slightly choke.
Baekhyun doesn't give response at all. He is just bored with all of this.

Suddenly, Minho punched Baekhyun's stomach making Baekhyun curls up on the floor.
Yet, he still didn't say anything.

“You really didn't want to say anything, huh?” Minho and kicked his stomach.
Baekhyun still didn't want to reply and received another few kicks on his stomach.

“Stupid. That is you, nerd!” Minho spat.
Baekhyun felt anger build inside of him, yet he still didn't want to fight back.

***

Baekhyun back at the orphanage.

“Baekhyun hyung!” A group of little boys circled Baekhyun and hugged his legs.

“How was your day?” Baekhyun kneeled so that their height match. “It's great, hyung!” Hansol, the 5 years old kid replied excitedly.

“Baekhyun, can we talk for awhile?” Mrs Lim, the owner of the orphanage said from her room.
“Okay” He replied.

“Stay here. We will play after I'm done talking to Mrs Lim” Baekhyun said and the little boys frowned.

“I promise I'll play with you” Baekhyun added.

“Okay!” The 5 boys smiled and it makes Baekhyun's lips curls into a smile too.

Baekhyun walks to Mrs Lim's room. He knock on the door once and get into the room.

“Baekhyun. . .” Mrs Lim holds Baekhyun's hands once he sit in front of her.
Mrs Lim had been like a mother to Baekhyun.

“What it is, Mrs Lim?” Baekhyun asked even though he know what Mrs Lim going to say.

“We can't afford you and your university fees anymore, Baekhyun. . . I'm sorry.” Mrs Lim said and Baekhyun saw tears forming in her eyes.

“I know. I'll leave as soon as possible.” Baekhyun said with a sad smile.

“I'm sorry but I need to use the money for your younger brothers and younger sisters. I'll give some money for you, Baekhyun. You know that you're always welcome to visit this house again.” Mrs Lim said.

“It's okay, Mrs Lim. I got some. Of course, I'll visit this house again. I want to watch them grow up.” Baekhyun said with a fake smile.

“Baekhyun. . Where did you get the money?” Mrs Lim asked in curious.
“I . . . I do part time work as a cashier” Baekhyun lied.
“Please find a better life from out there, Baekhyun. You know I love you so much right? If you're in trouble, find me.” Mrs Lim said.

Truthfully, Baekhyun is Mrs Lim's favorite.
It's hurts her to let him go.

That night, Baekhyun kissed and hugged all of his younger brothers and sisters who seems like his own blood-related siblings.

Baekhyun left the house without them know. Looks like Baekhyun broke his promise.
He didn't play with his 5 favorite younger brothers.
Baekhyun had his big bagpack on his back and he was walking through a silent neighborhood at the night.

Suddenly, a fist met Baekhyun's face hard. Baekhyun become alarmed and look at the owner of the fist.

It's Choi Minho, the one that loves to punch and kick him without a specific reason.

“What do you want?” Baekhyun growled. He can felt the taste of metalic blood on the corner of his lips. 
Minho didn't say anything but he just punch Baekhyun like a punching bag while Baekhyun struggled to fight back since he isn't a fan of fights.

After a few torturous minutes, Minho finally done punching and kicking Baekhyun who is laying flatly on the ground.

“I swear Minho. One day, I'll get my revenge even though I need to do anything!” Baekhyun said in rage.
“I'll wait for you, Byun Baekhyun.” Minho smirked.

And at that time, thunder struck while Minho left.
Suddenly, a black, faceless shadow appeared behind Baekhyun. Baekhyun was shocked and froze.

“W-who are y-you?” He stuttered.

“Do you want revenge from that guy?” The black shadow asked.
“Y-yeah.” Baekhyun answered.

“I could help you. You just need to be one of us, Baekhyun.” The black shadow said.

Baekhyun gulped when the black shadow know his name.

“How?” Baekhyun asked. He is very determined to get his revenge.

“Meet our King. The King of Demons.” The black shadow said and within a second, Baekhyun was already at somewhere else.

He was in front of a huge double door.

“King Brooke, we found a new member. He want to get his revenge to his 'little friend' in Earth.” The shadow said.
After awhile, the door creaked open, revealing the King who was wearing a big, golden crown.

“B-baekhyun?!” The King asked in shock.
The King knew that face very well because he looked just like Baekhyun who he had killed in the past.

'Has curse had began? Is this the next life of Baekhyun? Will Chan Neul reborn again?' The King asked to himself.

“You know my name? Your highness?” Baekhyun asked politely.
'He even got the same name again!' The King thought.

The King bawled his fist. He's still angry with the late Baekhyun who made her daughter kill herself.
He hates him.
He hates seeing them together.

“Why are you here, young man?” King Brooke questioned.
“I hate Earth. I want to get my revenge.” Baekhyun said confidently. “Are you willing to be one of us? One of the demons?” The King asked.
“Yes.” Baekhyun replied.

“This is our promise. You must promise that you will get your revenge on Earth. Remember that only one pure heart can be the exchange to break the promise.” The King said sternly.

“I promise.” Baekhyun promised.

“Welcome to our family, Baekhyun.” The King smirked and without warning, he stabbed Baekhyun's chest where his heart located with the dark red knife.

————————————————

Thank you to the readers who read, vote, comment for this fanfic ^°^
I need your comments more, so comment silent readers folks! I need your comment *Lol*
Anyway, thanks!

<Edited on Mon, 28 Nov 2016>