Chpter 6

Alisha's P.O.V

Well it all started back with my abusive uncle, Bob. Well at the time, I had an older sister named Stacey. She was basically my best friend and I was hers. She was 6 years older than me, which meant she was 12, but it didn't matter to us. I looked up to her. I loved her. Well Stacey was very...mature for her age. And Bob loved women who were much younger and matured for their age. While he was drunk he would hit on my sister but each time she would pull away. Of course Bob didn't like that so one day he decided to threaten her with me. Basically he would beat me up until Stacey would finally become his slave. She only did that cause she cared for me.

Well one day, Bob was asleep on the couch. Stacey and I had finished doing all his work and I was super tired. She told me to go take a nap while she made cookies for me and her. I told her I didn't want to leave her alone with him but she assured me that she'd be fine, and that she loved me. She kissed the top of my head and gave me a weak smile. So I did. Once I was asleep, something happened. Bob woke up, and was very angry that Stacey didn't make cookies for him. He got so mad...he did something unforgettable. He pushed Stacey inside the oven, closed it and turned it up to the max. She screamed in pain and I woke up because of it. I ran downstairs screaming her name but she didn't reply. Bob came and started beating me up. I screamed for Stacey but she never came.

That was also the day my parents came to surprise us. Once the police came and all, they smelt the oven. They opened it and inside was my older sister dead. Her body was burnt and her eyes closed. I screamed and Mike comforted me. The funeral was 3 days later. I was a mess. I didn't want to eat or sleep. I just wanted to go to school and get my mind of it. But most of all, I wanted my sister back. Nina and my other best friend Ally were there to support me. They said they'd never leave me like Stacey did.

Life went on but I was still a mess. By the time I was 10, I was so mad and angry at myself cause if I didn't go take a stupid nap, my stupid uncle wouldn't have killed my loving sister. I was mad and so I ran. I loved to run, and I still do. I ran as far as I could go. I ended up in an alley. I was scared and I heard people. I started to cry and the people found me. I thought I was going to die. Turns out they were just kids. Their names are: Chris, Edward, Ray and Delilah also known as Danger. The boys were 2 years older than me but Danger was only one year older than me. They asked me what was wrong and I told them everything. They listened and once I was done they took me to this warehouse. Where only a few people knew about it. It was a place to let out your anger and fight. I loved it here.

They taught me everything I know. But I had to keep it a secret. I couldn't risk anybody finding out. Not even my best friends Nina and Ally; she moved to the next town over before freshman year. But she found out anyways cause she followed me. We still have connection but it's hard. Anyways, I'm one of the best fighters. I'm basically the queen of this place. We call it the Underworld. And down here, I'm Dynamite. I give people tips and tricks and no one tries to challenge me, you know except Chris, Edward, Ray and Danger. But I always end up winning.

I've never told anybody about this place. I kept everything about it a secret. I even kept Danger, Chris, Edward and Ray a secret. Even though we go to the same school, when we see each other we give a small smile but never give ourselves away or else we will attract to much attention. But I treated them like my brothers and sister. We called ourselves the Rippers.

So that's my story. And you may be wondering why I didn't fight back Becca, well if I did, questions would have been asked. So I couldn't. My life was basically here in the Underworld. Nobody cared if you were small or anything. It just mattered that you let your anger out.