29. Games

After five seconds passed Kii pulled away with a noticeable blush printed on her cheeks, "What was that for?"

"Many things." Was the answer she received. Kii didn't understand what he meant by that.

~>

From the corner of his eye, L could see Light staring at Kii as she looked into more information on Mikami. L scooted over closer to her so that their arms were touching. Light watched as Kii smiled to herself and carried on working. Jealousy flashed through his veins and showed in his eyes.

"Kii, I'm about to go on a coffee run, wanna come?" Matsuda asked smiling.

Kii was about to reply until L spoke instead, "She's busy. But if you'd like, you could take Light with you."

"o-oh no thanks.." Matsuda laughed nervously before exiting out the door.

What was that about?

~

"I think I know how we can trick Mikami into exposing himself to us.." L said out of the blue.

Everyone stared at him waiting for him to continue.

"Here's how it will go.."

~>

Mikami walked into the abandoned building with his briefcase in hand. I'm here God..

He went to the place he was told to hide and waited for his mark. The doors opened and he saw everyone walking in. There you are..

Mikami used his eyes and began writing the names in his Death Note, leaving out Light Yagami and Kii Asuda. He stared at his watch as the seconds went down.

"Haha!" Mikami pulled the door open revealing himself, "We've won God! We've won!"

The last second passed but everyone was still very much alive. Mikami was frozen.

"Why isn't it working? God, I did everything you told me to!"

L replied to him, "The Death Note you hold is not the real one. I.." He pulled out the notebook from under his shirt, "Have the original one in my possession."

Mikami shook his head, "NO! No! I even used it this morning!"

"Yes.. it was Iayuki Himorocho and Eun Tusumini, correct? Those were merely fake news articals I created to trick you. I'm not the least bit surprised my plan had worked."

~Sorry i just care about the romance rn ill regret thus later~!

After that, Mikami was sentenced to death.\=

~~~

THAT WAS THE WORST CHAPTER LOL

SORYY I just needed to get this part done and its 2:00 am, soo yesah./

I, just here for the romance

Next chapter coming soon~