31. Cruel

"England..?" I repeated. Live in England.. with L?

"But.. I don't think I.."

"I'll let you think about it."

~> The Next Day ~>

I still didn't know if I could go to England with L.. I sighed and laid back into my bed. I don't want to work today..

~

"Huh - Kii's not here today?" Light asked L looking shocked.

"No," L responded bluntly, "She has.. a lot to think over."

Light furrowed his eyebrows together and sat down in his chair, "Like what?"

"I suggested her to move with me to England after the case ends."

Light stood back up, "What?! Aren't you moving just a little too fast, Ryuzaki?!"

"I don't know.. am I? She's the first girl I've ever been romantically evolved with."

Light sat down again sighing, "You mean to say you've never had a girlfriend? Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Yes. I have kissed Kii."

Light stood up yet again, "Ryuzaki.." and punched L in the face. L fell back out of his chair onto the ground.

He wiped his face and stood, picking the chair up, "That hurt.."

"Good," Light clenched his fist, "You deserve much worst for that. By now I'm sure you know that I love Kii. And I won't give her up for you or anyone else.. Even if we are friends."

Light calling L his friend baffled him but he shook it off, "In the end it's her decision, not ours. Besides Light.." L swung his leg back and kicked Light in the face, "Even if she decides not to move with me to England, what makes you so sure she'll still want to be with you?"

"Kii has always came back to me.. she even told me she'd never leave me." Light smirked and picked L up by his collar.

"What the hell are you guys doping?!"

L and Light looked over and saw Kii standing there looking angry, "What's going on?!"

Light let go of L's collar and L backed away from Light slightly so there was a reasonable amount of space between them, "It was nothing," Light answered calmly, as if nothing happened.

"I apologize, Kii.. but we were fighting over you."

Light glared at L for being honest. Kii just sent both of them a disappointing look before exiting out.

"Great! Look what you did!"

"What? I don't want to lie to my girlfriend."

"Stop calling her your girlfriend!"

"I won't."

"You're unbelievable."

"Well, you're unreasonable."

~>

Kii exhaled and walked along the pavement. Those idiots..

Rem watched Kii from the Shinigami Realm. Kii Asuda, I hope whom-ever it is you chose, will take good care of you.