Books & paper cuts

Paper cut

Ace x Reader

I think my sister is slowly getting me into Supernatural.....Goddamn the Winchesters are hot.....Haha oh well! Why not ket it consume my soul?

(Tbh i luv the picture above)

___IAMSECRETLYADEMON_______

(Y/N) pov
I yawned as my eyes scanned over the fine piece of print, cuddling closer onto Ace's chest. I could feel Ace inhale, exhale with a sigh.

"What is up with you & that book, (Y/N)?"Ace asked
"What do you mean, Ace?"I asked, not removing my eyes from my book
"What I mean is, is that I have a feeling that you love that book more than me."Ace says
"Now why would you think that Ace? You know I'll always love you."I say
"Yeah I know that...but you've been reading that book all the time. And I'm starting to miss you."Ace says
"I'll finish this chapter & then I'm all yours, I promise."I say

I bought this book back on the last island we were on. It was the called (Favourite fanfic/Book). It's really good, and the author has an interesting writing style.
But when I finished the chapter, it finished on a cliff hanger/drama bomb, and I accidentally turned the page & started reading the chapter.

I felt Ace slither his hand in my boxer shorts, and all of a sudden, I felt a firm grasp on my butt & squealed, the book falling out of my hands & into Ace's hands.

"Ace give me my book!"
"Nuh uh, no can do (Y/N). I saw you reading past the chapter, and right now, I want some cuddle time."Ace says
"But its on the most important part of the book! Please Ace? I'll finish this chapter &-"
"Nnnoooopppppe!"

I trued grabbing it, but Ace dodged my hand & was standing up. I got off the bed & started to jump as Ace held the book high above his head. It was annoying because I'm shorter than him, and he's way taller than me. I was jumping whilst using my other arm to hold my boobs that kept on bouncing when I jumped, and it always hurt when that happens.

"Come on Ace! You're being so mean!"I say with an angry pout
"Not till I get my cuddle time!"He hummed

I jumped a tad bit higher, and I felt the edge of the page slice painfully into my skin. I yelped & stopped jumping, sucking on my finger. Ace, being the caring boyfriend he is, immediately stopped teasing & started to use his 'doctor Ace' remedies.

"Here let me see."Ace says
"It's only a small cut Ace."I say
"I don't care, you're hurt & it's partially my fault."Ace says in a serious & worried tone

I handed over my finger to Ace. He started to look at it, and slowly began to chuckle.

"I know exactly what to do with this kind of 'injury'."Ace joked
"Oh doctor! What ever would I do with out you!"I acted

Ace looked up at me & smiled. He leaned his head over my hand. I could feel his warm breath over my hands, and eventually, I felt a pair of lips on my injured finger. Ace slowly started to suck out the remaining blood that was on my finger. Ace left my finger & trailed kisses up my arm, all the way to my lips, we started to kiss.

He felt nice & warm on my body. We were lying on the bed with Ace on top of me. He had his knees caging my legs so that I couldn't escape or roll over. I had my fingers around the back of his neck, deepening our romantic kiss. One of Ace's hands trailed down to my slim waist & held onto me there, while his other hand was gently cupping my cheek.

After having one of the best make out sessions, we pulled back & leaned our foreheads together.

I giggled."And this was all because of a book & a paper cut."
Ace smiled."Yeah...yeah it was."

(A/N:Two in one day?!!?! Haha awww i have to go back to New Zealand in two days 😓😢 ughhhh I don't wanna go to school & leave japan just yet! I have so much anime stuff to buy! Oh well...at least i got Japanese lessons again...ugh then i have stupid junior exams. Soz for my complaining, im just lazy haha. IHATESCHOOL)