Sick

Sick

Ace x Sick!Reader

I'm not sick at the moment, but I hate being sick. Since I have a strong immune system, I don't get sick often. But when I do, then its often reeeaaally bad!

___BLARGH_________________

Third pov
It was nearing time that Ace finished his night shift. Once he told his boss, Edward Newgate, that he's signing out, the old man let him go. The first thing that was on Ace's mind, was to get back home straight away, so that he can tend for his sick wife, (Y/N).

Now, it wasn't Ace's idea to leave the woman alone while she was sick. In fact, he's completely against the idea. But, (Y/N) being (Y/N), she urged him to go to work, and that she would take care of herself. It actually got to the point where she was actually throwing things at him, just so that she can agree with him.

"If something goes wrong, ring me straight away!" Ace told had told her.
"Yeah, yeah! I'll be fine! Just gooooo!"

Anyway, back to the present.

Ace got inside his car, and drove off to the supermarket. While he was there, he quickly bought some medicine, a bouquet of (Favourite flowers), and some lunch for tomorrow's night shift. After purchasing those, he zoomed off home.

Upon opening the door, he found that his son (S/N), was home from Basketball practice, as he had left his shoes by the front door, along with his basketball & his school bag.

"I'm home!" Ace called out.

(S/N) cane running up to his Father. "Hey, Dad!"
Ace grinned at his son, and ruffled his (H/C) hair. "Hey, son. Hows practice?"
He shrugged his shoulders. "Meh...it was ave. Though, some of the people in my team we're really...doing a good enough job. Coach kept on yelling at us."
"Well...really its the players fault for not listening..but you were listening, right?" Ace asked.
"Oh yeah. Definitely. I'm going to have to if I want to be famous."
Ace laughed. "Good good! Now..where's Mum?"

"She's in the lounge on the couch...complaining about how there's no good shows on a Wednesday night." (S/N) said with a grin.
Ace sighed. "Well...you go take your bag upstairs, have a shower & do whatever homework you have. I'll cook us some food."
(S/N) grinned. "Sure thing, Dad."

(S/N) grabbed his things, and jogged up the stairs. Ace took his little bag of groceries inside, and walked inside the lounge. There he found (Y/N) hunched up on the couch. She had a fluffy (F/C) blankie around her, along with some tissues, food, a glass of water & a empty throatie box. (Y/N) looked up upon hearing Ace entering.

"Hey, babe. Hows work?" She asked as Ace kissed her forehead.
"Yeah..it was alright. But I couldn't stop thinking about you."
She smiled. "Really now?"
Ace nods as he handed her the bouquet of (Favourite flowers). "I was so worried that I even brought you these."

(Y/N) giggled as she took them in her hand. She managed to get a whiff if the flowers fragrance, and smiled.

"Thanks, Ace. You lovely guy."
"Hey! If I wasn't lovely, then I'd be a shitty husband." Ace said.
(Y/N) chuckled. "Yeah, then I'd kick you out."
"Gee thanks." Ace rolled his eyes.
(Y/N) winked. "Love you too, poo poo."

(A/N:Just a oneshot I thought I'd squeeze in before I go to bed..and slightly starve. Why didn't I eat?!??!!)