Twenty-Six

I snapped the picture.

Heh, I really DO make Harry look good. Oh yeah, I was in the bathroom, taking a picture. I was gonna post it on Twitter. I held my stomach and snapped the last picture. 

Aaaaand send.

Yay!

I was functioning being pregnant. That's if I was. 

I hope I wasn't.

But then I wish I was.

Oh I forgot to tell you. I CAN WALK AGAIN! AND THE BRUISES AND STUFF ARE WEARING DOWN! YAY!

 I decided that I should just stay home today with Diana. And hang out like old times.

But she bailed on me for Austin.

That little Poop...

But I just wanted to stay and text Mikey all day. He said he and the band are gonna come down and see me! Good. I miss my boys.

So, this is what we were saying

Mikey: Your walking again? I'm proud of you. :) 

Me: Frank you! So when will you come down here? 

Mikey: Well, we're still on tour, so probably not so soon...But i'll see if we can have a break! So we can see you! 

Me: I know this is a little too much to ask, but do you wanna move in with me? 

I waited for a text back.

Then my phone finally buzzed.

Mikey: Sorry I replied late! Gee made coffee, and I had to get me some. And yes! I'll defiantly move in with you! Maybe we can a house together? 

Me: Yes! That would be amazing! I kind of wanna get a really big one in Californa. Is that Okay? 

Mikey: As long as we can afford it, then that's fine with me. 

Me: Let's stop talking about houses! Let's talk about da baby! :) 

Mikey: Are you sure your preggers? 

Me: xD Did you just use Preggers? That is adorable! And I'll probably go to the doctors soon! I'll have to see. I'll name it Mikey <3 

Mikey: Why thank you you for using that beautiful name! Aww, I have to go, we have a photo shoot to do. :( I wish you were here, so we can take our own pics... 

Me: Same. I lerv you so much, tell the rest of the boys I said i love them! And tell frank to stick his tongue out at the camra man! 

Mikey: Okay! Will do! Bye Little Mikey! I luw you both too. <3 

 And that was the end of our texting...

UGH! I'm bored.

Wait... PRANK TIME! 

I'll go draw on her Green Day poster!

DAS FOR CALLING ME A BIOTCHE!

 And Billie would look EXTRA sexy with a mustache! AND A BEARD!