Twenty-Eight

Diana had her earphones in. Waiting patiently in the lobby, singing along.

"Lamborghini mercy, yo' chick she so thirsty, i'm in that two seat lambo which yo' girl she tryna jerk me."  (Forgive me for making you sing that! xD)

Everybody looked at her in disgust, she had her eyes closed. Letting every lyric hit her.

"Swerve. Swerve. Swerve."

"Okay, drop it to the floor make that ass shake, make the ground move, that's a ass quake, build a house up on that ass, that's ass state, roll my weed on it, that's a ass tray!"

People rolled they're eyes, moving away.

"Um... excuse me?"

Diana stopped dancing, and took her headphones out.

"Would you happened to know Ms.Iero?" The doctor asked. She nodded, and he gestured for her to follow him. She put away her IPod and followed, and they stopped at a room.

"She's out of surgery... You can talk to her for awhile..." He walked away, and she stared at the knob, then she sighed and opened it.

The room was dark. And filled with sobbing. "Sky?" Diana said. Which only made Skylar cry harder.

She moved closer to her, not bothering to turn on the lights. Only hearing. 

Then she wrapped her arms around her. "What happened? Did everything go well?" 

"Turn on the lights..." She mumbled. And then sniffed. Diana did what she was told, and went back over to the door to turn on the light.

Then she flinched at what she saw.

"Sky... I'm so sorry." She walked to the dead baby, shocked. Eyes wide.

He laid next Sky, yes it was a boy. And it was the size of small plate. It was still, and very pale. His eyes were closed.

Skylar stared at it.

Her first child.

Dead.

--------------

The boys had finally got back from the Awards, they were on the bus hanging out. Frank picked up his phone. Sitting on his couched.

"Are you about to call her?" Gerard said walking past to his bunk.

He only nodded and dialed her number.

... ... ... ...

He frowned. "She isn't answering."

"Call Diana then."

Frank then dialed her number.

"Hello?" 

"Where's my little sissy?" He said.

"Right here... I'll put her on." She said.

"Hello? Frank?" 

"Hey, where you been? Did you find out what it was?" Then she let out a sigh.

"Frank... I- He's dead." 

Frank's eyes went wide.

"What? Who!" 

"The baby. He... I had a Miscarriage." She sadly told him. Then he hung up. 

"What happened?" Mikey asked. Frank shook his head.

"Skylar..."

"Is it bad?" 

"The baby..."

"The baby what Frank? What happened?" Mikey asked.

"Is dead..."

-------------

I was listening to 'I Miss You.' By Blink-182 while writing this. And I loved it (;u;)

ANYWHOOO! The updates shalll be long! D: BECAUSE OF SCHOOL! ~Blows up.~

Or maybe not...

LAST THING: Im Batman. JK! Im a taco... And Kellin Quinn. So... Im hot, and everybody loves to eat me. :D