chapter 21 - worst christmas

'Daddy why are your eyes so red have you been swimming without goggles?' Jasmine asked innocently. It was christmas eve and I had stupidly forgotton about his special food he was going to feed Jasmine, infact i had fallen asleep with my weed around me while Jasmine walked around the apartment aimlessly. 

'No jasmine just please go sit in the living room please get out of my room,' I said

Jasmine gulped 'but i am hungry daddy,' 

''fine fine fine i'll make you something after,' i said 'gimme a minute,' 

i should have treasured this time with Jasmine before it was too late, i should have known. She angirly stomped out of my room and went into the living room. i groaned and moaned i was so wasted and so high still. I hopped lazily out of bed. 

I got up and walked to Jasmine while limping i probably looked like a zombie with my hair so messed up. Jasmine gasped. 

I poured her some crisps from the cupboard and said 'eat jasmine,' 

she looked at me while raising her eyebrow 'you said im not alowwed to eat crisps first thing in the morning,' 

'are you hungry or not?' i snapped

she nodded and ate it, i rubbed my eyes and attempted to go shower, normally when i went shower i would keep Jasmine in the bathroom playing with some building blocks facing away from me so i could keep an eye on her because everyone knows you can't let a little kid alone without supervision. Though i was so out of it i didn't even realise my daily routine and walked to the shower after the shower, i hear a scream i paniced thinking it was Jasmine but when i ran naked into the living room to see Gemma screaming and i saw the mess Jasmine had made there was whip cream all over the floor there was pillows unfluffed and Jasmine had tripped over the computer wire and was crying on the floor. 

'What the fuck are you doing?' Gemma gasped

'I was in the shower,' i said

'You left Jasmine alone!' Gemma shouted at me while picking up crying jasmine 

'i forgot sorry,' i said scratching my head

she rolled her eyes 'go put something on i dont really want to see your little friend harry,' she said

'little?' i gasped

she laughed and said 'very little,' 

i changed into clothes and returned to the living room, Gemma had cleared up and had put an ice pack on jasmine. 

'Thanks for err making jasmine better,' i said

'im her aunty its my job,' she said

'thanks for coming also,' 

'i had to i knew you were a reck i mean you rmind must be fucked up bringing taylor and all yesterday,' she said

'i know i guess i just miss lou,' i shrugged

'You need to get your man back he's getting closer and closer to Eleanor he may give up on you,' she said

these words cutt me more than i could ever describe. 

'Jasmine do you want me to hold you?' i asked

Jasmine reached out her hands to signal me to carry her.

'Even after all you have done to her she still loves you,' gemma said

i placed jasmine on my lap 'im sorry babe.' i whispered in her ear.

'its okay daddy,' she said, she played with my hands while me and Gemma chatted about things i was grateful how she hardly tallked about Elouner.