Chapter 7: War.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

I woke up on a soft pillow as I snuggled into it more. I sighed heavenly before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. My head shot up as I looked down seeing Sebastian snoring lightly. I watched as his sleeping figure looked different. Not the angry, scary gangleader he was, he looked peaceful and innocent. I looked at his face taking in his structures. His short black hair was a little messed up which was cute. His eyebrows were dark and thick. Then on top of his right eyebrow I noticed there was a tattoo on it. It had the word Skull in cursive. On the bottom of his right eye was two piercings at the top of his cheek bone. On the bottom of his left eye was a tiny upside down heart tattoo. And my eyes wandered over the tattoos he had on his neck that covered his whole neck. My eyes quickly landing on the humongous lettered tattoo on the middle of his neck. It had the word Heaven in big black letters. Just as my eyes got lower a voice made me look back up at the dark brown eyes staring intensly at me.

"Morning princess" he says with his rugged deep morning voice as I shake away the feeling of it being sexy.

"Were you just checking me out while I was sleeping?" he asks with a smirk as I blush and try to hide my face before he lifts my chin up and smiles.

"Dont hide your face from me kitten, that was cute" He says as I blush even more.

"Your so beautiful princess" he says caressing my cheek, jesus I bet my face looks like a freakin tomato.

"I love how these beautiful cheeks turn red easily" he says and I can just imagine myself as a freaking dark red tomato.

"Boss!" A man shouts bursting through the door as Sebastian quickly flips us over so he's blocking me from whoever the person was view.

"What!" Sebastian snaps as I flinch.

"The Vipors are attacking" as soon as the guy finished Sebastian jumps up and throws the guy out before locking the door.

He walked into a room before walking out in a black shirt, blue jeans, and black dress shoes as I took in his nice feautures. He changes fast and nicely since his teeth were brighter, his hair cleaned up, and his clothes were nicely set on his masculine body. He looked at me as I slowly hid under the blanket before it was pulled away.

"Come with me princess" he says as I froze.

He sighed before lifting lifting me up like last night. My feet dangled at his sides as he carried me out of the room. He went down a bunch of stairs before coming to a door that was made of steel. It looked dangerous as I gripped Sebastians neck terrified before he layed a soft kiss on my neck calming me down for some reason. He opened the door as a small room came into view. It had a small bed on the side, a bathroom, a closet, and a fridge. He layed me down on the bed before crouching in front of me.

"I need you to stay here okay, upstairs there are very dangerous men here to try to take you from me and I dont want you to get hurt so stay put okay" He says as I nod quickly.

He kisses my forehead before running out and locking the steel door as I sigh and walk into the bathroom. I saw an unopen case of toothpaste and toothbrush. I brushed my teeth before shedding my clothes to take a shower.

Just as I walked out of the I remembered I didnt have any new clothes. But I did walk into the closet by the bathroom to check out that it already has clothing inside.

I slid on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, white converse, and a white tank. I put my hair up in a pony tail before sitting on the bed thinking about why Sebastian left me in here.

He said there were dangerous men here. Wait! I remembered the man said Vipors! Why does that name ring a bell? Uhhhhh..... Oh shit!!!

I ran to the door trying to bang on it. The door wouldnt budge!!!!

"Hello!!" I screamed,

"Help! Im in here!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping someone can hear.

I heard gunshots near the door as I flinched back causing me to fall on the floor backwards. Then there was a gun shot at the door as I wrap my arms around my legs securely waiting for my death. I closed my eyes when the door slammed opened. I cover my face before a voice made my head shot up.

"Jezzabelle" hugh says walking into the room with a bulletproof vest and a gun in his hands.

"Hugh!" I screamed jumping into his arms as he wraps one arm around my waist carrying me swiftly before walking outside.

"Keep your head down princess, theres some things I dont want you to see" he says kissing the top of my head before I put my head in the crook of his neck.

There were many gunshots and shouting as I was clinging onto Hughs body scared to death. His men were by his side huddling around us protecting me as I had my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck tightly. I thought it was almost over when Hugh came to a stop but it wasnt when I heard his voice.

"Take your hands off her!" Sebastians shouted as I heard gun cocks and Hugh kept his arms locked around me securely not backing down.

Oh shit! Vote and comment for more ^~^