Chapter 18: Surprise.

{Sebastians Pov}

"Skullz!" A blonde man with black clothes and a scorpion tattoo announces as soon as we walk towards the front doors.

"Our leader has orders to have your gang come in nicely and quietly without harm to have a talk" he says as I was about to attack before remembering my princess was in there.

"Fine!" I replied angrily before we walked through their pathetic gang house.

We strutted through the front doors before coming to two black doors with a scorpion doorknob before I kicked it through with a bang. As soon as the doors open all I saw was red.

"Let go of her!" I snapped lunging towards the asswipe hearing a scream before I was being blocked by men pointing guns at me.

"Sebastian, I said no one gets hurt, especially me" The leader says with a smirk as I glare at him.

"Get out of my way!" I shout as they flinch but stay put.

"Now, what is it that you want Mr.Black?" He asks as my princess plays with her hair innocently on his lap.

"Shes mine!" I growl out pointing to my angel as he pulls her against his filthy chest.

"You cant own somebody Mr.Black" he says calmly with a straight face.

"Give her to me!" I snapped as my men point their pistols at his men outnumbering them.

"Wait" An angelic voice says as I turn to see my princess looking at me with her mesmerizing eyes.

She stood up walking towards me like an angel as my eyes roamed her perfect hour shaped body. The way her hips moved whenever she took a step made it really hard for me to not take her right here.

"Sebastian" she starts off as my mind melted at her smooth soft voice saying my name.

"Yes princess?" I ask clearing my throat.

"If I go with you..." she trailed off with a gulp as I stare at her trembling pink soft lips.

"You have to promise to not hurt Yahir" she finished as I snapped out of her trance angrily.

"What?!" I shout as she flinches.

"You cant hurt him, hes my friend" she says looking back towards the Scorpion Leader as he smiles at her nervously.

"Promise me" She says touching my chest as my eyes flew towards her perfect brown ones.

I thought it over in my head as she looked up at me with puppy eyes that she knew I couldnt say no to.

"Fine, but you stay with me forever princess" I say with a smirk as she gulps nervously.

She looked thoughtfully at me before turning to the other jackass. She turned back with her head low before nodding. I smiled before it disappeared when I looked up. I picked her up as her legs dangled around my waist with her hands on my chest and her head nuzzled against my neck.

"Lets go!" I snapped pulling her closely before walking out of the eerie place.

"Bye Jezzabelle" The blonde guy says with a smile before closing his mouth when I glared at him.

We sped down the streets as my princess was still hiding between my arms and chest. I sat quietly hearing her short breathing against my neck. I soothed her short, soft, silky brown hair while she rested on me.

As soon as we went through the gates to my mansian I held her tightly against my chest. Ivan opened the car door as I hopped out with my angel who was now sleeping in my arms.

I walked upstairs to my room before laying her down and tucking her in my bed. I kissed her soft cheek before checking that the locked windows didnt budge and the doors were secured with four of my men.

"Boss there's a call for you" Ivan says as I walk into my office.

"What?!" I ask nonchantly.

"Wheres my brother you fucktard?!" A guy snaps as I chuckle.

"I was wondering when the other dumbass was gonna call" I say with a smirk.

"If you hurt him I-I-I-" he studered as I wait for his dumb answer.

"I'll tell belly! And you know if you hurt Logan she'll never forgive you!" He snaps with a laugh.

"I can give two fucks about what happens to your stupid brother! You even think about calling my princess, your dead" I say hearing the other line go quiet.

"That's what I thought" I replied before hanging up.

"Boss!" Ivan says walking in with his head down.

"What?" I ask leaning back in my chair.

"Sean is here" He says slowly as I froze.

"Where?!" I snapped before the doors to my office flew open.

"The king is here!" The voice I hated all my life announces.

"Aww what wrong? Wasnt ready for the surprise?" He asks with a smirk as I glare at him.

"What do you want Sean?!" I snapped as he sat in the chair in front of me with a smirk.

"What? I cant come visit my little brother?" He asks as I glare at him.

Sorry but gotta leave yalls on a cliff hanger lol ;) Anywho sorry for the late updates theres alot of stuff happening in school and I hardly have any time to sneak my phone in on anything lmfao ^~^ But besides that vote and comment and s/o to my new followers and readers who are blowing up my reads, votes, comments love yalls <3 <3 <3