Chapter 31: shes mine.

{Seans Pov}

As soon as the plane landed I happily walked out of it holding my little kitten who was still sleeping in my arms. I walked towards my pre ordered limousine and set her down slowly with a blanket before carrying my little girl into the limo next to her. I layed Sadie on the comfortable seat next to my kitten before putting her new belle doll on top of her hand as she sighs happily probably dreaming about something.

"Boss your parents are on the phone" One of my men says as I nod and close the door to the limo after grabbing my phone from his hand.

"Hello?" I ask confused before my eardrum almost popped.

"SEAN! YOUR STUPID SLUT OPENED HER BIG MOUTH AND TOLD YOUR BROTHER WHERE YOUR AT AND HES THREATENED TO KILL YOU!!!!!" They shouted as I chuckled.

"Sean! Why are you laughing?! Your almost gonna die a-" before my mother finished I cut her off.

"Mother the only reason why I told that hoe that I was taking my princess to San Fransisco was to throw Sebastian off, I knew she was gonna tell him so thats why Im not saying a single word about where I am" I reply as the limo came to a stop.

"What?! Where are you?! Are you okay?!" My father asks concerned as I chuckle.

"Im fine dad, Im somewhere safe and look at the bright side the place that Im at would be the last place my brother would look at" I say before hanging up.

"Hello Mr.Black I see your back for another visit?" The hotel manager says as I walk into the new hotel I was going to be staying at for a bit.

"Hello, yes I'm gonna just stay here for a bit and leave as usual" I say as he opens the door to the suite of his hotel.

"Well okay then sir we'll have the rest of your stuff brought up" He says as I slip a five hundred in his pocket.

"Boss are you sure keeping her away from your brother is a good idea?" One of my men asks as I stare at the perfect angel laying on the queen sized bed in the bedroom.

"Not really, but I think its a better idea if shes never with him. Alone" I say turning around as he looks at me confused.

I rolled my eyes before stepping into the room. I waved at the dude before closing the door on his face with a chuckle. I turned back around seeing my kitten sleeping soundly. I smiled before taking off my suit. I slid off my suit pants before folding them nicely and tucking them into the drawers. I closed the drawer before letting out a long yawn. It wasnt long till the sun will be up but I was awake the whole plane ride. I stayed in my calvins before deciding to scoot next to my little kitten. She stirred when my chest touched her back but continued to sleep soundly. I smiled before pulling the blanket over us and pulling her small frame into my arms. I heard her breath hitched before I kissed the back of her neck and she let out a small, sleepy whimper. I chuckled lightly before pulling her tightly against me and nuzzling my head in her neck before letting my eyes slowly close. Finally, she's mine..

I know this isnt long but its just a short update since alot of you guys are #teamsean and keep commenting for an update lmfao 😂 So here yah go :) Hope you like ^~^ Oh and vote and comment for more ❤