Chapter 25: Morning.

Thank you guys so much for the over 12k views ❤😘 Love to every single person that comments, votes, follows, and views my books 😊 Hope you guys are having fun with school or whatevers cuz I am 😏 BUT ANYWAYS!!! BACK TO MY BOOK 😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Jezzabelles Pov}

I yawned as I felt myself waking up. I was awake at the moment, but kept my tired eyes closed. I wasn't really a morning person but if Im awake, Im awake.

I cuddled against a really soft, smooth, and comfortable pillow that was in my arms before I remembered something. I didn't fall asleep with a pillow in arms.

My eyes flew open as I took in my surroundings. Not only was I just cuddling with someone, that someone was Sebastian. I tried to pull out of his arms but they were to hard to move, its like trying to squeeze out between two very close brick walls, the brick walls meaning his buff arms and tatted yet buff chest. I squirmed and pushed but his arms just tightened around me as I groan.

"Stop moving princess" he spoke with his morning voice as I almost melted at how that sounded.

"Sebastian?" I ask poking his cheek as he sighs and opens one eye.

"Yes" He says before closing it as I giggle.

"Im hungry" I say tracing his jaw that was so nicely shaped.

"I'll make you breakfasts in a few minutes" he says turning with me in his arms so I was on top of him.

"But I want it now" I say with a pout as he slowly opens his eyes to look up at me.

"You look cute when you do that kitten" he says with a smile as I blush.

"I'll make a deal with you princess" he says as I feel his hands on my waist while my face turns a deeper shade of red.

"If I make you breakfast, you have to let me take you out on a date tonight?" He asks with a smirk as my eyes widened.

"A d-date?" I stammered nervously as he chuckles.

"Yes princess, a date" he says as his hands go up my sides.

"Uh-h I've never been on one" I say embarrassedly feeling my face heat up.

"Its okay, I'll be your first" he says as one of his hands cups my cheek.

"Oh, okay then" I say biting my lip nervously as his eyes dart down to my lips.

In a blur , he flipped us over so I was underneath him and he had me trapped between his arms and the bed.

"What would the princess like for breakfast?" he asks as my breath hitched.

"Uh waffles?" I say confusedly while his lips hover over mine.

"Waffles it is" he says with his warm breath fanning over me before pulling away as I feel disappointed for some reason.

He walked into the bathroom as I hear the sink come on. In a good few minutes he came out wiping his face with a small towel as I viewed his very exposed body. For a gang leader, he looked like freakin Calvin Klein model.

"Like the view?" he asks with a smirk as I covered my face with the blanket.

As soon as I heard the door close I threw the blanket off with a loud groan. My hormones are flying everywhere Jeez!

I got up seeing I was in a humongous shirt. What the? It was comfortable and smelled good but its weird cuz I never took off my.... OH MY FING GOD!!!!

I stumbled into the bathroom before throwing the shirt off and checking for any signs of rape. I sighed when I noticed my body was still clean with no marks.

Dumbass! Why would he rape me?! Uhggg!!! Hormones!

I sighed before taking the rest of the pieces of clothing off. I turned on the warm water before jumping into the shower and scrubbing down my body till it felt clean.

I turned the water off after a good ten minutes. I wrapped a fluffy black towel around my body before walking out of the bathroom before shrieking.

"Sebastian!" I shouted stumbling back into the bathroom and closing the door while my heart pumped faster.

"Princess!" he shouted with a chuckle as my face was burning.

"I'll let you get ready okay, I'll take our food downstairs and wait for you there" he says before laughing and I heard the door close as I let go of the breath I was holding in.

I opened the door a little to see if he was outside and sighed when he wasn't. I walked in seeing a empty bedroom before walking into the walk in closet he had our clothes in, somehow.

I opened a small drawer seeing my under garments inside as I smile. I dropped the towel on the floor before slipping the black lace undergarments on my body. I opened another drawer seeing socks as I slid my white knee high socks on. I pulled up my blue checkered skirt before sliding on my white button up shirt. Lastly, I slipped on my blue high top vans.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun before applying lotion on my skin and walking outside happily. I smelled the food before I even reached it as I heard my stomach growl. I followed the smell as I walked into the dining room. I stopped when I walked in seeing a full table of men eating and talking to each other like a big happy family. I stepped back to try to leave before they noticed, but just as I stepped back my back met with a wall. I stopped when everyone turned to me. My face went red before I turned around slowly seeing a suit and tie in front of my face.

"We meet again fiore" The recognizable deep voice says as I looked up seeing the same guy that Sebastian is always calling.

Vote and comment for more :)