Brave Heart

HELLO GUYS WELCOME TO ANOTHER UPDATE. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE. FOR MY NEW READERS THAT ARE COMING OVER FROM THE FIRST BOOK IN THIS MINI SERIES BAD ASS WHITE BOY WITH NOTHING TO PROVE (shameless self promo) "MOSHI MOSHI" That's Japanese for (hello!) OR " Konnichiwa"  🥰 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE FIVE THOUSAND READS AND COUNTING.

I WANTED TO START BY SAYING YOU GUYS ARE A-MAZING. I RESTARTED THIS BOOK SO MANY TIMES TO THE POINT WHERE I WANTED TO GIVE UP WRITING IT BUT TO MY SURPRISE AFTER MONTHS OF CONSTANT EDITING I FINALLY SAW MANY MANY GOOD RESULTS. YOU ALL GIVE ME THE ENGERY TO KEEP ON WRITING AND I LOVE SEEING YOR COMMENTS AND VOTES ON THE CHAPTERS YOU ALL LOVE SO MUCH.

I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU AND CHERISH YOU SO MUCH. GOD BLESS ♥️

~~~

Today was a very special day for Melanie , it was her eighteen birthday and also Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. Right after Christmas of course.

Mel and I recently spoke over the phone- she was yelling, I was talking- that her mother would have a big family feast with her extended family. She hated her mother's side of the family, they were not accepting at all of her mother's life. Her decision to raise Melanie alone was shunned upon, because her father cheated Melanie's mother decided to end the relationship and raise Melanie as s single parent.

Her great-gran and grand parents are closed minded and extremely old school to the point, it hurts.

After we decided on the guest list and the menu of whom in her family was bringing what, she hung up. I was laid back on my Full sized bed staring up at the lilac colored ceiling, hugging my iPhone 8 Plus  to my chest.

Should I call him? Invite him to dinner?

Melanie's words haunted me

"Invite him to the (bleep) party tonight or I'll (bleeping) murder you"

Yeah don't want to upset a crazy Melanie.

Sighing inwardly, i shot him a quick text. If I called him he would definitely know how nervous I was.

"Hey. Mel's having a birthday dinner tonight wanna come" Should I send this?
Whatever.

I pressed send, not even a minute later he replied.

"Sure ;-), How should I dress?"

Tapping my chin in thought, I replied quickly

"Formal? Formal classy? IDK just wear  clothes"

"No duh, I sure was not going to show up at Melanie's house naked..... Unless you want me to"

OH MY GAWD!

"Ahhh!" I squealed dropping my phone on my face. The slap sound echoed throughout the room

"Ouch" I rubbed my forehead vigorously in attempt to stop the pain.

Going back to my phone, I froze.

Oh god nooooo!

I sent a message and I don't even know it, their on my screen was the  '💜 ' emoji, underneath it was delivered then read. God I'm going to die.