Cheerup Buttercup

GOOD MORNING! HAPPY TUESDAY. EARLY MORNING UPDATE, THIS CHAPTER WILL BE VERY INTERESTING 😅

Warning if you are easily triggered this is your  warning that the mention of eating disorders.

"I-I" I gulped
He rose his brow leaning in

"Hmm? You what?"

Was he teasing me? I cleared my throat straightening my posture, chin up.

"I need to get my phone" I spoke confidently.
"Mmm. Alright"
Instead on moving he stayed put blocking all the air to my lungs.

I was suffocating, I pushed his arm off the wall behind my head sashaying over the couch.

When I bent over to retrieve my phone my shirt rose, so I had to pull it down over my butt.

Stupid shirt. But these squats though.

The thought of Trent staring at my rear made me blush, glancing over my shoulder I inconspicuously tried to see if he was staring. As I thought fail, he was busying himself with his phone.
Sighing, I went back to the messages from the unknown number showing Trent the convo.

"See for yourself"

He scrunched his brows confused to see what was going on.

"As you can see, whoever this is wants us to 'break up' so let's just do it."

"Kay I-"

"Don't even try to lie to me Trent the evidence is there. I can't believe you right now! And you think-you.. You know what never mind it's useless to think that"

Before I could walk away, he grabbing my arm spinning me into his chest.

Whoa.

"Yeah I kissed Celine-"

"You don't have to brag about it" I fought against his grip

"-but it as when we were dating Kay. This was last year. I would never do that to you.... not when we made an agreement"

Right the agreement.

"You sure that was last year?"

He rolled his eyes cupping my face
"Yes silly girl, it was. Now stop acting like a spoiled brat and hug me" he always seemed to know how to make my heart flutter, I hugged him.

He rubbed my back resting  his cheek on my head, I loved hugs like these.

"Hey"

"Hmm" I looked up at him still locked in his warm hug
"Tell me what he said to you?" I sighed pulling away leading the way to the sofa to spill the beans, when I did Trent fumed.

"Come on get up. No more moping around. You need to get out the house"

Trent grabbed my arm and began to pull me off my warm spot.

"No. Leave me here. I don't want to go outside. I won't fit through the door anymore" I mumbled the last part hoping he wouldn't catch it, but he did.

He released my arm glaring
"What did you just say? Is that what he told you? That you're fat?"

Did I forget to mention that part? Oops.

I groaned. Hearing him say it made my chest tighten.

I hid my face under the cushion I was resting my head on.

"Kendyl Marisol Johnson. Look at me when I'm talking to you" I lift my head pulling my knees into my chest, hugging the pillow to bury my face in it.