Chapter 13 "Possession"

A few days later 

"Madison remember that guy that licked you at the party?," Luna asks looking a bit out of it.

"Yeah what about him?," I crease my brows together unsure of what's going on.

"He's dead," Luna blankly says. My eyes widen as my jaw drops baffled by the sudden news. I haven't seen Luna for a couple of days since the party due to Leo punishing her by keeping me locked in the mansion. I also haven't seen Leo since that night we slept together. From what East mentioned, he's out of town for business. Which I'm starting to get annoyed with since it's been twice that we slept together and he always go missing after. Today is my first day back to training with Luna.

"What?," my eyes widen as shock settles within me.

"He's been dead actually since the day after the party, Luna adds on scratching the back of her head.

"Oh my god! What happened to him?", I sigh.

"Leo murdered him," Luna responds.

"What the! Are you serious?," I gasp truly feeling nauseated at this point.

"Yes, I'm afraid so," she sighs.

"W-why?," I mumble taking a seat on the bench.

"Probably because of you," Luna shrugs her shoulders. Guilt is all I feel right now. If it wasn't for me that innocent man would be alive right now. I should of never done the belly shot. I should of never went to the party to begin with.

"This is all your fault," I spat an angry expression plastered on my face.

"What?," Luna's eyes widen.

"You should of never persuaded for me to go. Now an innocent life was taken because of me," I angrily scold.

"Madison calm down," Luna replies.

"How can I calm down?! Just because my life is ruined. Why should I ruin someone else's," I grumble clenching my fists.

"You didn't know this would happen. Shit, neither did I," Luna puts up her hands in defense.

"How could you not know Luna? He is your psycho cousin," I sigh shaking my head.

"He's never done this over a female before. I'm going home before I lose my shit with you," Luna hisses turning her heel around walking out of the room leaving me alone in my own thoughts.

"Yeah right, I bet he thinks he owns every female he sleeps with," I roll my eyes as I mentally stay in thought standing up from the bench heading outside of the warehouse to look for Luna. However, Luna actually left me stranded.

Great.

And just like a light bulb turned on by a switch, I realize that this is my chance to escape away from all this mess and murderers. Just as I was ready to start running towards a dark alley. I hear a honk coming from the side street. Speaking of the devil, there he was sitting in the car staring straight at me signaling for me to get in. I growl to myself wanting to just take my chance and run as fast as I can away from him, but I'm just too afraid to do so, since last time I was shot at for doing exactly that. Rolling my eyes, I slump my shoulders in defeat walking towards Leo's car.

"Why did you kill that guy?," I hiss slamming the car door looking straight not wanting to look at Leo.

"Who cares," he bluntly responds getting the car started.

"I care," I grumble.

"You liked him or what?," he mutters gripping tight onto the steering wheel. His knuckles turning white from the pressure.