•|TEN|•

I pulled up in front of a black gate, where his house sat behind. You wouldn't think a house would be back there, for the simple fact you didn't see anything but trees like you were in a forest.

He put in the code and when the gate began to it open I pulled up in his long circular driveway and cut my car off.

We sat there for about thirty more minutes talking about random things until I decided to change the subject.

"You have a nice house and cars. How many bedrooms is it?"

It was a nice tan house with a four car garage.

"Enough for me and our family."

I gave him the evil eye, and looked at him with a straight face.

"I'm serious."

"Im serious to, but it's eight bedrooms and seven and a half bathrooms."

"Dam- Dang that's a lot of rooms."

"Yup. Wanna come in and​ see the inside?"

He was looking at me with the most sexiest smile and his dimples were sinking into his Carmel skin, that was glowing. But I had to kindly decline the offer.

"Maybe another time I have to make another stop."

"Ok."

His face showed a little disappointment, but I still wasn't to sure of him. I know we just got done having lunch, but we were in public.

"Maybe another time. We have to go pay a visit to our mother."

"Oh I understand."

I gave him a small smile. I bet he doesn't know what it's like to lose your only parent, that took care of you while you father decided to leave unannounced one day.

"Sooooo now what?"

"So can I get your number now?"

I handed him my phone and he put his number in and kissed my forehead.

"I texted myself so I'll call you later on. Is that ok?"

"We'll see."

Just then his phone vibrated, and he smiled.

"Alright boo see you later."

He turned around to say bye to Terrell, but changed his mind because he was sleeping.

"Alright. I enjoyed lunch and talking to you."

"Same here can't​ wait to do it again."

"I'll see about that. New friend."

"Very funny, but I have an idea. Wanna join me this Sunday for a family dinner?"

"Uhhhhhh."

From going to a stranger a few hours ago to becoming a new friend should I really take up on his offer?