•|THIRTY-NINE|•

"Come on son so we can get ready, because company is coming over for the barbeque."

"What for again?"

Terrell asked as he turned and looked away from the t.v. to me.

"Today is New year's Eve, and remember we're bringing in the New year here, and we're partying."

"Oh yea, but you wont be partying because you'll be tired after eating."

He laughed and I just looked at him.

"That's not funny, and go get ready it's already getting late and we've did nothing but lay in bed all day."

"Ok."

He jumped off the bed and ran out the room, and in came Maloni who was fully dressed.

"Come on mom, it's time to get up."

She said grabbing my hand trying to pull me off the bed.

I got up and walked into the closet since I already took my shower earlier.

I couldn't decide on what to wear so I laid on the couch in our closet, looking around at all the clothes I could and couldn't fit.

"No mommy get up, your going to go back to sleep and we can't have that."

Maloni said as she came all the way in and sat on my feet.

"Owch Loni, your heavy."

"Sorry, but are you going to get up now?"

She asked while walking over to the closet entrance.

"Yea give me a minute."

"Alright."

She walked out of the closet and I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I was sleep but I woke up to loud music mixed with laughter and talking going on.

The babies began to kick while I was struggling to get up which made me sighed as I sat back down.

When I got up I went to the bathroom; I found a dress along with a note.

Since your reading this, get yourself together then get dressed please. And I apologize for not waking you up. It looked as if you were getting some good sleep, and I know your always tired so me and the kids decided to leave you alone because we got tired of trying to wake you up. So that's why I put everything you need in the bathroom so you can't lay down, and accidentally fall asleep as you call it.
- Hurry babe!!!

After reading the note I laughed, because I don't accidentally fall asleep, I just take a long blink.

After taking a while to get ready I walked downstairs and joined in on the fun.

"Mommy!"

Terrell and Maloni said running up to me.