•|Author's Message|•

Heeeeeyyyyyy Everyone😊,

Sooooooooooooo..... Feel free to comment what you think

Normally I don't care to respond to the NEGATIVE things people say, but now I've decided to address some issues I see.

Apparently people seem to have a problem with the way the book is happening. Like I stated last time in the Author's message, there's going to be things you like and dislike, and there's no fun in not being creative.

As for Rain and Shamar's ages I'm not changing them cause they're like that for a reason.

Second, I see Rain's description seems to bother people. I specifically said CARMEL skin color and not LIGHTSKIN, and those are two different shades therefore people shouldn't just take that and say "Oh why she gotta be Lightskin why she can't be dark." & "This is a typical Wattpad description."

And as for the way her other features are such as her eyes and freckles, brown eyes are common and so I wanted to change things up and bit, and I definitely don't see anything wrong with freckles.

Lastly, since I see those have become a problem for some people, I've came to the conclusion that you can picture her as whoever you want, or yourself. But I'll still provide pictures of the characters since that's what people asked for.

Moral of this message is everyone is beautiful in their own way, and people should stop being so judgmental.

Instead of people bringing one another down or just being miserable or just being spiteful, you should want to uplift others and better yourself to become a positive person.

Also, majority of the events that took or are taking place in this story happens in real life, and that's what people fail to realize.

Also if there's something I missed that you want addressed just comment and I'll gladly reply, and make sure to @ me so I can see it.

With that being said thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting and I really appreciate it 😘😘😘