Chapter 10

A/N: its been a long time, scratch that, its been ages since I updated last, and I didn't mean to leave y'all hanging but it just sorta happened.

Dont murder me for this chapter, it had to be done. Also, I'm entering Wattys 2017 so...yeah.

Anyways this is like the last chapter, but there would be an epilogue after this. Afterwards I would start editing the chapters again.
But for now, read and be blessed

PEACE!!!

############################

There was a deafening silence then Gaston's eyes caught the pool of blood on the ground. He raised his head a little to view the subject of his attack.
Then he saw her hands, clenching the sword from the middle of its blade with all might.

She tried pulling it out from where it had struck her, but it didn't budge and when it did, the pain was too much for her to take so she stopped. Instead she screamed out in both shock and pain as she looked to her abdomen where the sword had pierced.
The room went silent again, and no one dared to move as they were all petrified at the sight in front of them.

Adam reacted first, holding Belle as she slumped to the ground.

"No!!", Adam screamed out in terror.

" Belle, can you hear me? Hang in there, you're going to be fine.", said Adam.

She did nothing but spurt out blood from her mouth in response. Gaston, just coming to, lowers himself to the ground beside her but is still too shocked to touch her.
He hovers his hands over her body and the place where she was stabbed and later withdraws it before he starts mumbling things to himself of how she should have never been the one to be stabbed.

LeFou runs out immediately to get the other people to help them, while Adam still tries to reassure the half-concious Belle. He begins to panic when he sees her eyes fluttering close, so he tries to yank out the sword from her body but stops immediately as she flinches in pain.