one

Y/N POV

                                                                           You counted.

1...

2...

3...

4...

There you go.

They stopped fighting.

1...

2...

3...

They've started again.

"Stop," You whispered to yourself.

"Stop!" You started to say a little louder.

"STOP!" You shouted, making your parents stop fighting.

You mother and father have been fighting for ages now. Everyday when you would come back from school, they would start fighting about you. They wold shout about how you got bullied and that was their fault, or why I'm so depressed all the time.

The shouting obviously didn't help.

It really didn't.

It didn't help with the fact that you got bullied at school every single day.

You hear footsteps coming towards your bedroom door.

"Y/N?" You heard your mother say.

"What?" You said bluntly.

"Do you want to go out with your friends while me and your dad have a discussion?"

Is she that fucking stupid? I don't have any friends.

"I don't have any friends. are you that fucking dumb!?" You slapped your pillow, looking directly into your mothers eyes.

"Excuse me?" She looked hurt.

You just laid down and shut your eyes. Your mother left you alone as you fell asleep.

--

Your alarm beeped as you slapped it off your bedside table.

"Fuck off, dick!" You whispered.

You got up, rubbing your eyes. You put on a F/B Shirt and your black skinny jeans.

"Morning sweetie." Your mother smiled as you walked down the stairs.

"Hi." You avoiding her look. She just sighed.

"What are you doing at school today?" She said, giving you a breakfast bar.

"PE."

"Oh, alright. see you later!" She waved.

"Yeah bye." You slammed the door shut, still holding your breakfast bar.

-At school-

You stepped foot into school, the fear washing over you.

"great." You faked a smile.

You walked up to the bin, throwing away the un eaten breakfast bar. You didn't need to eat anyway, you were too fat.

Walking to your first lesson, you walked into the class room.

"You're late again Y/N." The teacher said.

You didn't talk. He ever gave you a detention, he knew what was going on.

"Okay, the register." He stood up.

He called out the names.

"Y/N? Yep" He ticked you off the register, you never talked to anyone, and he always knew you were there.

Your eyes wandered around the classroom, the popular girls talking about some bullshit, and the boys talking about how they fucked a girl that night (Which they obviously didn't). But you saw someone you didn't recognise. This boy, with black, scruffy hair. He had a beautiful face, his hazel eyes focused on the teacher-

No Y/N! You're not having a crush on some random boy in your class!

"SO, class, we have a new pupil in our class, can you introduce your self?" He signalled to the boy, who stood up.

"Hey, I'm Gerard Way, I like Music and Art the most." He smiled.

"Ok, we don't have enough time as its your first lesson, head off now." The teacher sat back down at his desk as we were dismissed to our first lesson.

Your mind was on that Gerard boy, though. You looked up at him, when he stood up he was wearing a misfits t shirt along with a pair of black skinny jeans.

You could get along with this guy...Well...if you actually talked to anyone.

You looked down at the floor while walking to your first lesson, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes.

"Hey, emo shit, what you wearing today?" You turned around, meeting Chris.

You rolled your eyes. Just ignore them Y/N... ignore...

"Fine ass!" Chris's friend slapped your ass.

"You flinched.

"What the fuck! You fucking pervert!" You slapped him right in the face, causing a bruise on the left side of his face.

"Oi, you bitch !" Chris picked you up and then slammed you down on the floor.
He then kicked you in the chest, sending pain through your body.
"Stop...please..." you whimpered.
They continued.
"P-please..." you started to cry.
They left you once you started crying
"Not over, fat whore" one of them said, kicking you once again.
Shaking in a corner, you cried lightly.
You got up and started walking to the girls bathroom to clean up the blood and bruises which have formed on your chest and stomach.
Your hair was a mess now, it all knotty. Your clothes were scruffy, and had a small amount of blood on them. You couldn't move, you were so weak and fragile.
"Oh my god, are you okay?!" A boy ran up to you.
What... it was Gerard! Just great!
"U-uh yeah..." you said limping.
"No you're not." He looked extremely concerned. "What happened?"
"Th- They beat me up again..." you chocked out a sob "Chris and h-his friends."
"Can I help you?" He said taking out his hand. "I can help you clean yourself up? Maybe.. I-I mean not in a weird way or anything-" you cut him off "yes."
"Alright"
He helped you walk into the girls bathroom, holding your hand and holding you by the shoulders.
He sat you down on a toilet seat.
"Can I remove your jumper?" He asked awkwardly.
You nodded.
He began to take your jumper off. When he did, he stared at you. He started at your arms.
"E-why?" He said, his eyes full of worry.
You looked at your arms covered with cuts and scars. Your eyes watered up again. He hugged you un-expectantly.
"I'd rather not talk about it." You said, looking down.
He got a wet cloth and wiped your arms down, getting rid of some of the dried blood from the cuts but also just from the kicking. The kicking had caused some of your cuts to split open, which caused them to bleed too.
He then gave you tablets for a headache . "Why do you have these in your bag?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
"No particular reason." He said turning to face you.
"I um- need you to raise your shirt-" he asked stuttering.
You giggled-
Wait
What?!
You giggled... that's uncommon..
"Ok" you took your shirt off whole, exposing your bra.
"Oh- I mean I didn't expect you to take your shirt off while but-" he started to blush.
"Sorry." You started blushing too.
He got some disinfectant wipes and rubbed them over your stomach and chest, causing you to flinch in pain.
"Sorry," he apologized.
" you shouldn't be... no ones ever done this before..."
-1098 words-