seventeen

The tears spilled over my cheeks and I scowled.
"What the fuck do you want, asswipe." I saw angrily and Frank instantly went into fear mode.
Every SINGLE set of eyes were set upon me and Chris now.
"You." He stepped closer and whispered into my ear.
I slapped him hard across the face, 'ooo's' coming from people surrounding us.
"Calm down." Frank tried to hold me back but i shoved myself away from him.
"No Frank! Not until this motherfucker apolgises for all the shit hes done to me!"
Franks eyes widened but and he nodded, backing away.
I send him a nod.
"PFFFTTTTTT, what things are you talking about?"
I scoffed.
Everyone was confused so i decided to say it.
"what have you done. What have you fucking DONE?! YOU MOTHERFUCKING OBVLIVIOUS?! FORCING ME TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU ATLEAST FOUR TIMES A WEEK? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS ME?!"
Everyone stayed silent and i broke down onto the floor.
I felt a pair of arms hug me.
I knew that scent, that touch too familiar.
Gerard Way.
"fuck, Gee, help I don't want this to happen again." I was gasping for air.
I was sweating bullets. My vision was even more blurry that it had been before and i was now struggling to breathe.
I was clutching my chest.
"I'm having.. a.. Panic attack.." I looked up at Gerard.
But his shocked face was no longer there.
It was pitch black.