34.

(POV switches so pay attention)

Bianca-

Hakeem got out of surgery fine and he been out of the hospital for a couple of days.

Dave on the other hand is in the ICU in an induced coma. The doctors managed to get the bullets out and fix the damage but said his body needs extreme healing. Only problem is they put him in the coma a week ago and he was supposed to come out of it about 3 days ago and he hasn't. They said we have no reason to worry but that doesn't stop me from losing my mind everyday that goes by and he hasn't woken up.

Right now I'm getting dressed and ready to go get Ashley so we can go up to the hospital.

"You leaving again?" Rock asked coming into the bathroom as I fixed my hair.

I sighed turning to face him. "Babe don't start this." I said.

"I'm not starting nothing I'm just wondering me when my girl going to spend some time with me." He stated shrugging.

"We do spend time together Rakim what are you talking about?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Nothing B. I'll see you when you get back. He said walking out of the bathroom."

I ran my hands through my hair and decided to go talk to him.

"Baby I'm sorry okay. I know I been gone everyday." I said seeing him sitting in the bed on his phone.

"It's cool." He mumbled.

"Tell me how you feeling Rock." I said climbing onto his lap and his hand reflexively found my waist.

"Nah B I'm not about to sit here and sound like a bitch."

"You won't I just want to know what you're thinking. We gotta communicate." I told him.

"I don't want to start an argument again don't worry about B." He said not even looking at me.

"Rock come on don't do that. Talk to me." I said.

"I'm good. Matter of fact I gotta somewhere I need to be watch out." He said as he pushed me off of him hard and my back hit the nightstand as I fell off the bed.

I winced in pain as tears came to my eyes. "Fuck." I said getting up and holding where I hit it.

He didn't even say sorry or anything just walked out and left out the house.

I shook my head and went back to doing my hair.

I wish he would just talk to me instead it's like that every time. Like clearly he has an issue but rather be angry all the time instead of talk about it with me so we can resolve it. I just don't understand it.

Once I was done with my hair I cleaned up the bathroom and called Ashley.

"Hello" she answered.

"I'm on my way to get you." I told her.

"Okay I'm ready just let me know when you get here." She said.

"Okay byeee wuvvv you." I said.

"I wuvvv you moreee." She said and we hung up.

I grabbed my purse and phone turning off the lights and going downstairs to grab a bottle of water and a banana since I haven't ate yet.

My back was throbbing so I'm sure there's a bruise there. I rolled my eyes to myself because I'm pissed he did that and didn't even say shit.

I went out and got into my car. I sat down slow because my back was on fire.

I groaned sitting back.
"Can't believe this shit." I mumbled to my self pulling off.