Imagine 26:Colors (Soulmates AU)

That art isn't mine. If anyone knows the artist please tell me lol. I found it on insta and the person didn't credit anyone. 

Also , this took me a week to write enjoy it.

———————————————————————
Y/N POV
———————————————————————

Today was the fateful day that I will be heading to my FIRST MCR CONCERT!!!!

I mean thy have just released Three Cheers, so it's born to be good.

I've been in a taxi for awhile looking for the venue and after an hour sitting in a taxi with some creep of an old man driving it I finally found it.

It was a weirdly dark night and I was kind of unsettled. It looked like it was going to rain and I don't bring an umbrella and I swear if it does rain my eyeliner will be AWFUL. Like I'm too poor to afford that waterproof one, it's sad and relatable.

But really I'll look like if Pete Wentz tried to put on black eyeshadow but was doing it in a hurricane. But I guess I won't know exactly what that looks like because all I see is black and white.

So, I'll quickly explain it. Everyone has different ways the find they're soulmate and I have my world in black in white until I see my soulmate in real life. It could be Frank,Gerard,Ray, or even Mikey. But most likely not. I mean it's my first time seeing them live maybe one of them will look at me!

I mean hopefully it's one of them. I thrive to see color people tell me what I look like,but I am just desperate at this point.

It was foggy and mysterious and I liked it.It seemed like a good feel for a MCR concert.

"Hey cutie your stop is here. Maybe you'll let me pick you up later."

That fucking Taxi driver WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM HES LEGITIMATELY NINTY.

"Bro hate to break it to you, your that old it looks like you're a wax figure that had been thrown in a fire and half melted. And your like one hundred and four. Please leave me alone."

Then I opened the door and RAN. I didn't even close it. (Rip Brendon)

I got to the line of the concert. I was really early, so at the moment it wasn't that long.

As the hour commenced and the line continued to get longer and longer.

Finally, the doors to the concert were opened and I was one of the first 30 to get in!

I had saved up for almost a year to get front row seats and I stole most of the money from people and that's why I can't even get a decent eyeliner stick.

The band was suppose to come on in 15 minuets and I couldn't contain my excitement.

I don't think I have mentioned how much I LOVE Gerard. Wait. They're COMING ON NOW.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

———————————————————————
Gerard's POV
———————————————————————

It was a really muggy night for this concert. We were preforming in Y/T/N and it was an interesting town, if we had more time I would definitely spend some more time there.

I was staring out the window,when Mikey came in.

"Hey man we're starting the show early,let's go."

I hummed in response. I've become rally lonely recently. Mikey and most of my friends have found they're soulmates,but I've never seen color yet.

Imagine being me I am an artist that has never seen color. Maybe I'll find someone soon,but I can't take black and white anymore.

I got up from my seat,looked in the mirror at my black and white reflection and sighed.

Here's to another show.

———————————————————————
Time skip to the show
———————————————————————

They opening bit to You Know What Happens To Guys Like Me In Prison and I started to sing looking at all of the screaming fans in the crowd and all of them were in black and white.

Then I looked over to a certain part in the crowd the showed a beautiful girl with H/C hair.

And I saw color.

———————————————————————
Y/N POV
———————————————————————

Gerard started to sing and a bit into the song, he looked at me and I swear on my life, I saw color. I'm probably hallucinating, but he looks surprised too.

Is Gerard Way my soulmate? Ok, this isn't happening. What is going on! I'm a normal person and Gerard's famous! He deserves some else who's famous ,like Frank. Im sorry I'm hyperventilating. The concert went on and at sometimes Gerard would look over at me and I would see color, but only for a short moment of time. I could barely focus and by the time the show ended a security guard came up to me and said Gerard wanted to see me back stage.

"Wait what do you mean?" I asked, was this not a dream? "I'm not sure Miss, All I know was Mr.Way wanted to see you and he was sure of it." He motioned for me to follow him to the back stage area. "Oh, um ok." He led me to the back room. We reached a door with a sign that was labeled, "Gerard Way." Is this really happening? No it can't be. "Mr.Way? The lady you wanted to see is here." the guard knocked on his door. "On second, I'll be right there." that was the real voice of Gerard Way.

The door opened and my eyes flooded with color, there he was Gerard Way fully in color, in all of his glory.

"Hi, you must be my soulmate."

"Yes, yes I am."